Do you think Kim Kardashian is pretty?

Do you think Kim Kardashian is pretty?

I mean- DAMN, she looks different and her ass is very CLEARLY fake. I actually like the woman, but how many surgeries has she gone through? Millions of dollars can work wonders..

• Yes
    27% (13)22% (7)25% (20)Vote
  • No, too fake
    37% (18)56% (18)44% (36)Vote
  • She's alright
    36% (18)22% (7)31% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She's about 5'2 in height

0|0
18|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody cares about her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• KK is not ugly at all. People just may not like her, but she is not unattractive or ugly in the slightest. Be real with yourself, that is not an ugly woman at all.

Girls who are saying she's ugly - she probably looks better than you. Guys who are saying she's ugly - she probably looks better than any girl you could get.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she isn't ugly at all. But she isn't pretty or beautiful either in my opinion.

• No, I definitely think she's pretty- no lie! But she's plastic pretty

What Guys Said 16

• B, but then again who really cares other than those people who are actually able to make money by using her to advertise, promote and sell something?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's about as fake as this stick person I just drew, not at all attracted to her, neither her body or her personality. And all that money she wanted quite frankly could have been put to far better use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prerty good but the ass is too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's hot. Fcking lol at blue anons saying no. THey would shit bricks if they saw a girl looking like Kim look in their direction at a grocery store. They can't lose their virginity to average sloot yet they say Kim is ugly. Gtfo ahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone is different. I know guys who like girls shaped like boys- thin with small boobs and butt so you can't really assume or think that everyone would want her.

• I think she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • no... i think her sister is way cuter (kourtney)

1|0
    0|0
  • she's average

0|0
    0|0
  • She definitely has exotic features. Sometimes those are good looking, And sometimes they are just mistaking for good looking with a lot of makeup and enhancements.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's disgusting, and don't get me started on the whole family.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i think she is ugly, i bet she can't even rune a kilometer with those implants in her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, plus she's too short for me. I prefer at least 5'6" and up, no less.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Too fake and not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a lot of surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • she's amazing.

No fucking brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • immensely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what the big deal is I don't find her attractive at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• She's not ugly at all. I have to say she has a pretty good plastic surgeon to not fuck up her face like many American celebs have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think she's gorgeous. I mean, she's pretty fake too but she does it well. Setting unreachable goals for girls everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

I acknowledge that she would obviously have appeal to a large number of people, but she's not really to my personal liking.

B.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could havr been the contraception pills that changed her body shape a lot.

But i dont think she is ugly. Lots of actresses has work done on their face to be around in the industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks too damn fake tbh... she was way more attractive in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • Now she is, before she looked like a very flamboyant version of a Jersey girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she was so much prettier before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty in my opinion. A lot of people would probably get plastic surgery if they could afford it like her. I see no issue with cosmetic surgery if they make the person feel happier in their own skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • She used to be. now she just looks like a plastic doll..

0|0
    0|0
  • Her ass isn't fake she has x-rays to prove it. Also in general she is a beautiful woman even before she got plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol the pictures prove her ass is fake, are people blind
      "X-rays?" She probably paid those people millions to fool everyone that it's real OR she used body fat from other parts of her body which can't be proven in an x-ray

• To go through all that trouble. Well not like I care I still think she is a beautiful woman

• She's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her ass is real but her boobs are fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous, her ass is too much though and it doesn't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has fucked up a perfectly lovely body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how do even people like her

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty even with her fakeness

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty and she has the money to do anything she wants to do to herself. I think all of the Kardashian girls are pretty to be honest even they are fake looking. Try being famous and of course you would want to look good yourself then seeing people on these websites calling you ugly. nobody wants to be called ugly. Just saying

0|0
    0|0