What is the male equivalent of make-up?

Women can go to salon , wear makeup and get a different and better look that's really pretty and aesthetically pleasing
What can men do?
How can a man become more aesthetically pleasing and sexy?

Updates:
Women wear lipstick and eye makeup and look really beautiful, what can a man do?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Waxing, work-out & have a good diet, opting their hairstyle, dress well & lastly there's actually plenty of men that use make-up and skin care products, too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Waxing even if he doesn't have a hairy chest?

• If it isn't completely smooth naturally waxing is always a good idea, not only the chest by the way.

• Beard to cover double chin
    Hats to cover up balding

0|2
    0|2
    • Beards look nice?
      Shaved balding head?

• Show All
    • Do what ever u want. Just that won't attract women, if that's what u wanna do.

• I Anna know if that will attract women and make a man beautiful lol

• He can buy nice clothes, colognes, keep good hygiene, maybe get a fresh haircut, moisturize his face/hands/body/feet, etc.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing really. That's one of the few good things about being a girl, we have the advantage of makeup to make ourselves a little better looking. Then again guys can use makeup too if they wish :p I don't really mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably elevate shoes

0|0
    0|3
    • Lol even if he is tall?

• That's basically the closest to the male version of make-up. Guys don't need nor wear make-up but do focus on height at the same rate as many women focus on how their looks.

• Nothing... Getting taller and have blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever happened to natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm but what to do to enhance beauty and appeal to opposite gender?

• Show All
    • keep clean, have a nice haircut, smart clothes. As for waxing, i find ti girly but if thats what he wants what can i say

• What if a man has long hairs on head? And how about lot of hair on chest, stomach, back and shoulders?

• Hair on point. Facial hair on point. Clothes neat and put together. Clean shoes. Clean neat fingernails. Skin care routine on point. Healthy looking hair.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• 1) Work out.
    2) Dress sharp in a way that complements your physique (how your clothes fit is more important than like brand)
    3) Grow facial hair or go clean-shaven or stubble (whatever suits your best).
    4) Get a nice hair-cut that suits your face.
    5) Very evil, but effective: take a really unattractive and geeky kind of guy as a wing-man when you go to bars and night clubs. You'll look relatively awesome. Do the opposite and go with a really good-looking guy and it'll have the opposite effect.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can paint a six pack

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is coming more and more into male world but classically I think clothes, hairstyles and shaving style were the prime things males looked at.

0|0
    0|0
  • The male equivalent of makeup is having a big ego, wearing jewelry, renting cars you can't really afford, lying about yourself to bed a woman.

Makeup is a deception. That's why you get women chasing thugs. They know that when the makeup is off, they are actually ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just keeping clean, taking care of spots, finding a nice hairstyle that suits you and dressing well.

Bar that there isn't too much you can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards and facial hair can make a huge difference. Otherwise, not much.

1|0
    0|1
    • Beards are liked by women?

• Some. Some women love beards, others can't stand it. Depends on the woman.

• Nothing. Makeup should be banned

1|2
    2|1
    • Show All
    • makes less sense now but... Okay

• rub some dirt on it and be a man

0|0
    0|0
  • uh... dirt?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know hair gel / pomade?