• nooo
    35% (14)45% (18)40% (32)Vote
  • other, on comments
    15% (6)7% (3)11% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how it is being kept. If it is being kept up well nice and straight with a few loose strands here and there then yeah it looks great. On the other hand if you don't keep it up well then it just looks like a long mess and it makes you look like a hippy that does not know how to keep up her hair. One of my female freinds is growing her hair out to donate and now it looks like a mess. She does not keep it up and she is always playing with it but she never seems to run a brush though it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• This is my first preference in girls. Brunettes having straight hair up to the butt is the second most attractive thing I find in girls. I really really like it. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It's acceptable but I prefer halfway down her back. Maybe a little longer is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen it before. I do very much love long hair, but I'm not sure what length my taste limits to.

1|0
    0|0
  • After reading the "more specifically" clause, I became very confused with "up to the butt" What the heck region of hair are we talking about? I was assuming hair from the scalp "down" to the butt by hair length. Now I am not so sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I thought the same thing as you. But yeah, it's from the scalp

• Definitely it can be super attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • meh. it makes sex awkward, cause there´s hair everywhere and it´s hard to not accidentally pull on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually just tie it up or put it in a ponytail during sex

• Show All
    • Yeah it's not a turnoff anyway xD can just add some extra difficulties :D

• I mean I get what you mean.

• Longer the hair the better it looks. However the harder it is to manage and clean, so its a trade off. Do you sacrifice your time to appear more pretty or the other way around

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no. It's too long in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Fuck super long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss I doooo

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i have a thing for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im conflicted about that length.. Sometimes I find it nice other times I feel its too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it very appealing, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ye I like it really curly/wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • Women with their hair down are a knock out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its nice

0|0
    0|0
  • too long for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls without hair on their butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo that's wayyy too long for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• its my goals!!! its to my back dimples rn... can't wait for my hair to grow that long
    *cross fingers

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had anyone dislike mine (or they just didn't tell me!). But mine is blonde, not black or brown. Who knows...

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you been conplimented on it by guys? Or has it been difficult to get guys lol?

• Oh no, the guys love it! That's one reason I keep it long 😉

• Hahahahahahaa! Because you wrote "up to the butt" i thought you were asking about pubic hair, so peoples answers really confused me

But yeah, it's very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how taken care of it is and the color

0|0
    0|0
    • Dark brown, groomed, and straight/sometimes wavy?

• I like it a lot. Brown hair really looks nice long. I used to have really long hair in high school and I dyed it pink and it looked horrible so it doesn't always look good. And if you take care of it it will look even better.

• Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0