Girls, What Age Can A Man Wear a Leather Jacket?

Interested to hear what you ladies think about a) guys wearing leather jackets, and b) if a younger guy (18-23) can pull one off like an older guy can. Interested in your responses!

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can wear leather jackets at any age and they look sexier in them more badass.

What Girls Said 17

• At any age is find as long as they know how to style it and it suits their personality. They should never do it to be someone else or to be cool and fit in.

• A leather jacket looks good on anyone. Older dudes wearing jeans and leather though, mmm, especially with a bit of stubble or facial hair and salt and pepper hair...*heavy breathing*

Hank Moody? Hah

what makes him so attractive to you ladies?

All the points listed above? I don't know I like older guys so I'm biased!

• Of course they can. It's just a jacket. Go for it.

• I think they can wear it at any age... As long as they can afford one 😁

• I'd say anyone can wear a leather jacket and they'd still look pretty awesome.

• any age

• As long as it's pleather, I honestly don't care.

• any age

• My band teacher was around 50 and he wore them, he was a funny guy too. Depends on your attitude.

• It's just a jacket

• Any age

• Any guy can wear a leather jacket of all ages.

• I've never met anyone who looked bad in a leather jacket at any age

• I guess any age. Love leather jackets

• Anyone can wear a leather jacket. I wear leather jackets. (Technically pleather) usually I wear a hoodie underneath my leather jacket. You get the badassery of a leather jacket and the warmth and comfort of a hoodie plus you get twice the pockets.

• In my POV I think anyone Whose confident in themselves can pull off a leather jacket, for example my uncle is in his early 40s, keeps in shape and lools great in his jacket! Then again my little brother (12) can pull off the adorable cutie look. Final example; my boyfriend also pulls off a leather jacket look with glasses and tossled hair, it's not really about how "hot" you look (Altho that never hurts) believe in yourself, work for it, BOOM anyone can pull off anything.
    Hope that helped>

• Any age. It looks so cool.