Girls, Ladies! Going commando in your leggings?

3mo Hello ladies!!! We are an up and coming apparel company looking to build our line with the help of the potential customers.
1. When wearing leggings do you go commando? If you don't wear them what type of underwear is most comparable for you?
2. Would you wear leggings with build in underwear support? ( thong, g-string etc.)
3. What would you pay for a pair of high quality leggings with built in high quality underwear support? (Victoria secrets grade undies)
Sign up at alphaanimalambition. com
3mo Sign up at alphaanimalambition. com to receive updates and free gifts!!! Go to the website scroll down to the bottom of the home page and enter your email. You will also receive%10 off of your first order. New line of apparel coming winter 2016

17

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I never wear underwear with anything (that includes leggings) unless I have to (work, period).
    2. I would wear leggings with underwear support but I just prefer not to have any.
    3. I wouldn't pay anything because I wouldn't want that product. I prefer to have option of no underwear.
    4. I usually shop online but I can shop at markets too. I like going to nice stores to try on clothes but then end up not buying anything because I can't afford it.
    5. Yes I wear leggings most of time after jeans. Mostly because they're really comfortable.

When do I get free gifts and 10% off my purchase?

Thank you for your geedback

What Girls Said 16

• I have enough underwears so nope, no need to go commando

• nope

• I don't wear them cause I don't like them...

• I do sometimes

Would you support a brand that will create a high quality legging for the commando female.

If the product is good

Well, this is all research so that wY we can make the best product possible.
      Thank you for the feedback

• Wow, so informative for just a nice fap session

Visit alphaanimalambition. com and join our mailing list for apparel updates coming soon!

• Alot!!

Would you support high quality active wear made for the commando girl?

Yes I would

Great! We are going to create high quality leggings for ladies like yourself.
      Join our mailing list @alphaanimalambition. com

• Yes I do

Ok... Would support active wear that's made specifically for that? High quality stuff...

Great!! That's what we're going to do, create high quality leggings to support the commando girl. Thank you for your feedback... You can join our mailing list to stay up on business updates at alphaanimalambition. com

• I do a lot

Thanks for the feedback

Yep!!

We're working on leggings for ladies just like yourself. We're in research phase and once I have enough supporters we will have some nice ideas to release. Thank you for your feedback k

• 1. I go commando all the time nowadays. My period, wearing a dress or a skirt, and going to the mall or anywhere where I could try on clothes are exceptions.
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Both
    5. No

Thank you for your feedback

Would you support a brand that creates leggings for the commando female like yourself?
      Sign our mailing list @alphaanimalambition. com

• I do couple times each week

Would you support a brand that will create leggings made for women that go commando?

We're working on something great for ladies like yourself. Thank you for the feedback

• I do go commando sometimes

Thanks for the feedback

Would you support a brand of active wear leggings made for he commando female like yourself?

• I do!!

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback
      You're helping us with this research so we can create the best product possible.

• I don't do that. I consider that sort of unhygienic.

Understandable... We will have regular leggings for those females that don't go commando. So you can join our mailing list as well. Alphaanimalambition.. com
      Thank you for the feedback

• I do it all the time

So would you like active wear that supports you going commando?

The yoga pants are pretty supportive

Thank you for your feedback... We're going to create high quality apparel that will be great for that. Thank you

• Some times.

Would you support a brand that will create leggings for the commando female?

• Why? Does knowing this shit help you fulfill your daily wanking agenda?