How do you feel about these types of tattoos (under boob, knee , wrist , above the wrist but under the elbow , arm) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them all especially the wrist tattoos. I wanna get an under boob tattoo so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all good - Not sure about under boob one, she would have to have loads of tattoos for that to work or it would just look trashy.

What Girls Said 6

• Underboob - I like these. I don't really like the one you used as an example, I prefer like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fe1cdde680.jpg

www.galknows.com/.../...s-Designs-for-Women-28.jpg

Knee - Ehh, I think these are awkward.

Wrist - If it's a small tattoo, I think it looks good here.

Above the wrist but under the eblow - I think that this looks good, especially pointilism/dotwork tattoos or really vibrantly coloured ones.

Upper arm - I don't like this without under the elbow done, I think that it needs to flow down the arm or not be tattooed here at all.

• Don't like.

• It's cool with me

• I love tattoos!!!

• I have no problems with tattoos

• Love them!!

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck you forever? Man.. That's deep.

Haha , no i meant as in tattoos in those places 😂

• Not a fan

• Shit i have a big owl tótem in the back of my leg it looks sick