School dress code says no ripped jeans, but would they be ok if I had leggings under?

It would look like this!
School dress code says no ripped jeans, but would they be ok if I had leggings under?

0|1
14|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless the rules had qualifiers (which I doubt), "no ripped jeans" means NO RIPPED JEANS.

Unless it's a law school, where you're expected to find loopholes and argue them...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just follow the dress code, and wear those during the weekend.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The jeans are still ripped, right? Right. Give it a try and see if you get any negative responses from school employees.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so - Jeans are still ripped - Is a micro skirt more acceptable if you have a pair of granny panties underneath.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's still ripped jeans kappa kappa kappa

It says "no ripped jeans", why would you even try to wear ripped jeans

I also never really understood ripped jeans. Why would I buy clothes that are torn?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows, most school dress codes aren't exactly based on logic.

1|0
    0|0
  • School told us to have our shirts always tucked in. Bah I always untucked it

Meh live a little. Wear them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no. I would also tell you to quit trying to circumvent the system in place, and follow the rules. They aren't there to make your life hard but to teach discipline.

0|1
    0|1
  • i think not.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to go by the rules but ask the principal what they think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• They still have rips in so no. The ripped jean trend is so old now though. Go for a nice pair of skinnies if you've got the body for them... they will always look better... preferably in black... with a waxed look is even better and gets the girls and guys heads turning ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... It doesn't say ' no skin showing because of ripped jeans', but 'no ripped jeans' - no matter what you wear underneath...

0|0
    0|0
  • the ripped jeans rule is probably there not because of the exposed skin but because the school thinks it looks trashy so probably not. You best bet is to ask a teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl you Doing the most 😂😂.
    I totally understand you because I hate following rules.
    Just give it q try and if they say No ripped jeans just give up...
    I know it is annoying but it is what it is...

0|0
    0|1
  • Not likely because they are still ripped. I don't understand why ripped Jeans is stylish anyway. I would never want to go out and buy a new pair of jeans that are ripped. Guess this means I am just getting too old understand. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think? Of course no. I know it since my school dress code was like this. They ll just send you to home straight, not being able to even sit on class.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is still ripped though you wear legging underneath. The teachers will scold you for wearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but it doesn't looks very well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd say it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would say anything to you.

0|0
    0|0