Do you like girls with a lot of makeup or less?

• Cake faceDo you like girls with a lot of makeup or less?
  • All natural Do you like girls with a lot of makeup or less?

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprised girls still don't know this. Men want to see how a girl truly looks like. In other words, her natural look.

Most Helpful Girl

• The second girl is wearing so much make up it's not even funny. But if you mean more makeup versus less makeup then I prefer the less makeup look even though the first girl has amazing lipstick.

What Guys Said 24

• I prefer B.

However, I may find her sexier if she had a little more eyeshadow and lipstick. Not as much as the first girl tho.

• You call that natural? If you mean caked on makeup vs complimentary makeup, then the second

• Definitely natural is better, though the pics both look Photoshop per, or made to look good, set up maybe

• I like as close to B as possible

• A bit of makeup is nice, but I don't like too much.

the first pic is definitely too much for my taste

• It varies greatly guy to guy and girl to girl. In the above pictures, the all natural face is way prettier.

• Now a days girls don't want to come out without proper make up. I like the all natural look because it reminds me of nature. Even when you kiss her cheeks you feel better. Let her say that she is not depended on make up.

• Natural.. I want to see who I date, imperfect perfections included

• Natural if I had to choose between the two.

• The more natural look there is the more beautiful to me :)

• cake face make up is scary because it feels like its not a real face.

• Juz dont make urself look like a clown cuz thats not what im here for. Im here for the dream of ma gurl, not the clown 👌🏼

• No make-up, please.

• only 2 guys voted makeup, a lot of girls vote makeup because they wear it. Guys do not care.

• Less

• An easy question. Of course B.

• Second girl still has makeup. Looks waaay better though.

• I hate the sight and smell of makeup..

• @rachelnelson is that you in your profile pic you look so young

• That's not nautral but the first one is unattractive so the second is better lol

• less for me

• Less in my eyes is better xx

• Natural all day

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Cake face gal looks scary, I don't think I have ever seen anyone with that much make up on in my life!!! The all natural girl looks like she has some neutal make up on. I wear makeup maybe twice a month when I have time. I am married and mostly at home but I like make up so I have some for times when I can get it in.

• Both of those have a lot on - just in a different way.
    Also - the second girl is riddled with photoshop.

I vote for a natural eyebrow and face look, but eyes and lips - as bold and wild as you want - is most my style.

• Bis still wearing a ton of makeup. It's just more nudes colors so you can't tell. But she isn't all natural faced

I know but it looks like it that what I meant

• Haha. I think the best is to perfect a look with the least possible makeup, like a very light sheer foundation, pink/pale lipstick, very slight eyeshadow and mascara. At the end of the day I like to look my best using the least amount possible.

• I like simple stuff. I used to wear eyeliner and mascara everyday. I just started using concealer under my eyes so now I do a little of that and mascara everyday. When I go out I do eyeliner and a lip color or lipgloss. I don't do lipstick, foundation, eyebrows, etc. That makes me look older.

• I'm a cake face gal and I love other cake face gals.

• My opinion is that makeup should be noticed but not seen. I. e. you can notice that there's a difference, but you can't put a finger on why unless you're already thinking "makeup" because it's so light.

• B is extremely photoshopped, not a good example at all. Most girls "without makeup" are really just wearing natural looking and well done makeup

• The second girl has loads of makeup on so how can you call that all natural. She's contoured, blusher, highlighter under the eyes, shaded in the eyebrows. And the first girl is defintely not caked in makeup either her style is just different. Photo A would be more of a night time look. Photo B is a day time look.

• Less makeup than girl 1.
    The natural look. Just a nice glow to the face.

• Guys will say less makeup, but continue to chase girls with lots of makeup on

• Not all natural but not also cake face.

• I dislike cake face. They look like Barbie dolls. 😐
    All natural for me. 😊

• Im not a fan of heavy makeup. I keep it simple, unless im going out with my girls!!

• None of the options.