What's the best boob size?

Hey guys,
In your opinion, what is the best bra size for a girl's boobs to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no best boob size and it all depends on the figure of the girl. Sometimes they can look disproportionate.
    Personally, it doesn't matter much to me. There is a girl I'm interested in right now has huge boobs. I'm not good with sizes but she is bigger than DDD Cup I think. Probably a G Cup, and they look amazing on her. On the other hand there are two girls, pretty short, that I know and their boobs are pretty small. Still, they are perfect. It all really depends on the body.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• lol, there's a "best" boob size? dude, as long as there's a boob, any size is the best.
    my personal preference is one that can fit in my palm, give or take.
    sadly, it seems like its the girls with ginormous boobs that tend to be attracted to me :(

If you don't want them send them in my direction :)

@progboy wish it were that easy, guys can switch which girls we like in an instant, but when a girl locks on, she's locked on.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to a stream of ginormously-boobed girls coming my way :)

• Depends on her build but generally I prefer in the B range.

• 32A!
    Itty bitty titties don't give the girl a hard time with finding "cute" or pretty bras that fit and adequately support boobs.
    No back and / or neck pain from the strain of heavy boobs.
    No chafing and / or chest ligament injury (from bouncing) when doing physical activities.
    No sweat collecting at the underbust.
    No sideboob or underboob, much less wardrobe malfunctions and strapless bras don't slide down as the day goes by.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most guys like them bigger, Some guys like them smaller and firmer, some guys don't care. It's really all relative, my dear anonymous

• Honestly, the ones on the woman I like.
    But if you want a preference: C cup

• Medium size boobs are the best

• I like small to average breasts

• Personally I like
    C and D cups since that's what most girls have,
    But I would like a girl with a G cup or something
    For awhile,
    seems like that would be crazy and fun.
    You only live once.

• I can't really point to my favorite boob size, I am really not that picky. Honestly small-medium is probably my favorite area, but not like flat chested small.

• C or D or E cups

• 34 c is the best I don't like I'm to big nice and perky is great. With some hersheys kiss nipples 👌 not does pepperoni or extra pointy nipples does could lower the attractivNess of them

• C or D, maybe a little bigger even.

• B-C cup. I like someone who active and is satisfied with a sports bra. Overly saggy boobs aren't a turn on for me.

• it depends on the girls body.

• any boob size is the best size xD

• C cup size.

• no such thing as the best, depends on body frame, height, build etc

• i like boobs the bigger the better

• 34 c

• I don't really care. A-D

• A boob size question again...

• B for me😁

• Any size is good

• there is no perfect book size

• I prefer to focus on penis size ;)

• In MY opinion, anything larger than a C, since C's are the national average, and I MYSELF like them LARGER

• A for pedos
    B for regular people
    C for perverts
    D for extra horny people

I pick A. Ha ha ha.
    http://ci.memecdn.com/4405561.jpg

What Girls Said 14

• Coming from a girl with big boobs. Average size maybe a C cup. I'm a L cup and have back pains and sometimes shoulder pains. So at least C cup through Triple D maybe a G it's a good size and you don't have to worry about any pain.

An L cup? Wow!!! Call off the search - I think I've just found the perfect size

@progboy to you and other guys yeah. But no its not perfect. My breasts should be perky not hanging

I suppose everyone has their own idea of perfect. I actually prefer hanging breasts to perky ones but not everyone shares that preference. A pair of hanging L cup breasts would be a dream come true for me but I do understand that it may not be so much fun for the owner of the breasts. I'm not the one who has backache, trouble finding bras or clothes and unwanted attention. Still, for me though I just love huge hanging boobs and unfortunately I can't really change that.

• I'm a 36 C and I'm happy with them. :)

• boobs that fit the rest of the body

• I like my C

• 32D or 34D, but that's just Taco's preferences.

• 32D ofc

Ew. No.

You're obviously not a fan of smaller breasts considering how much I triggered you. Were you bullied as a child? I get the vibe that you were and you need to vent on others. If you get triggered this easily than you must be a bitch to deal with on a day to day basis. I would hate to be related to you. I feel sorry for your family members. RIP HARAMBE.

@ThunderPhase I wasn't bullied about it, and I'm pleasant to be around. I just don't think small boobs look good on anyone. The only bitchy triggered one I see is you who reacted first to her preferences.

• 36D is like the best.

• Personally the best bra size is the one I haven't got. :(

• a Z cup ofcourse ❤️

• I prefer 36A.
    No back pain, or any problems... lol 😆😊

• C cup

• ima 32 E, suffer from back pain but its worth it my boyfriend loves them :P

• I think it looks best proportianate to your body. Kind of like VS model proportions, but works at any size you know?

• There is no such thing as best boob size.