Girls, Ladys is it sexy for a guy to wear Thongs and G-Strings? My girlfriend bought for me and to be honest im exited to start wearing them, opinions?

She bought me these two styles, please tell me at least some of u like it? Girls, Ladys is it sexy for a guy to wear Thongs and G-Strings?  My girlfriend bought for me and to be honest im exited to start wearing them,  opinions?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Lol, look at the top guy, he's like

"look at me, im wearing a fucking thong... and they're makin me smile... i can't wait to get my pay and gtfo"

And well, if that's what she's into then go for it.

• 25d

Lol, Anyway if u date a guy and you notice he wears those, will you mind?

• 25d

im not sure why my opinion would be a problem for you... your girl got them for you, obviously she wouldn't have done that if she was weirded out by it. SHe got it for you, im not sure what else you need.

• 25d

Nah not a problem, its just underwear, its just abit weird bcoz woman startd wearing them first,

• Prefer the second one over the first, tbh

• Super sexy, my boyfriend also has, he says the shallow workers say it gay, bt it doesn't bother him, and i know he's not even close to gay, enjoy!!