Men, do you like jiggly big butts or small and tonned?

• Big and jiggly
  • Small and tonned
18d So there's not big and toned because I just wanted you to choose, there's no third option, is either a jiggly big butt or a small and toned butt

What Guys Said 20

• 1|1
    • 18d

I can borrow you my booty if you'd like 😂 Jk

• 18d

Someday come to Miami, if you see a tall, big booty, curly medium length hair, and rosy color skinned girl, that's me 😂

• 17d

Wow you sound great.. *Physical wise*..

• 1|0
  • It's gotta be big and jiggly. If I wanted a firm, muscular butt - I would go out and date guys.

I don't want to touch her and feel the bones, but smack her ass and feel it jiggling a bit (of course within means. Aka curvy + healthy and not overweight + obese). Plus I have big hands - so I need some surface area to grab.

• 18d

you sound like my future husband

• 18d

Amazing? Why, thank you !

In all honesty though. I am always up for engaging and interesting private conversations with possibly interesting people. Have met some gems already.

• 18d

Here I'll follow you if you ever wanna talk to the girl who has a big and jiggly ass 😂

• My brain hurt from thinking this unusual question.
    http://i.giphy.com/YFxJ7u3FdCrdK.gif

• Look at those results, and yet girls will still say "omg I need to be stick thin!!!" It's never ending regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

• 18d

It's because people have different opinions so you don't really know what to do 😂 Some girls just go to the gym for society and some like me just twerk their fat asses 😂

• 18d

I suppose it depends on what kind of guy you want. Want one of those little skinny white boys? I guess you better become a stick. Want a real man? Keep that fat ass! =D

• 18d

oh damn lol I can't hide a fat ass so it's going nowhere

• Why can't it be big and toned? #squatcity

• 18d

Because I have you to options, you gotta choose

• How many songs have you ever heard about small butts?

• Big and toned.

• 18d

You have to choose between big and jiggly or small and toned, but people is so stubborn 😂

• Jiggle for the wiggle and small and toned for the one hand grip of death

• 18d

One hand grip of death? How's that

• Big and toned is ideal, but of the options you provided, small and toned.

• 18d

Wouldn't want dat ass all over you, ok ok 😂

• 18d

But it does have to be toned to be sexy.

• 18d

Alright

• Both are best.

• They can be small and jiggly but just jiggly 😛

• 18d

Oh dang you like that juicy ass? 😂 If you ever see my butt, tell me how much you like it lmaoooo

• 18d

F the hate
      They're just mad because someone's ass is a little jiggly

• 18d

Yeah 😂

• I don't like any kind of butts because I'm asexual...

• i accidentally voted wrong. fuck

• 18d

Wait what? Who's the president know because of your wrong accidentally made vote? 😧

• Easy for me jiffy big butt

• Either way <3

• 18d

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So freaking cute you are

• 18d

You are great, Far as I can tell :P

• 18d

😂 yeah lol

• With the two options you got up there.. I gotta go with big and jiggly.. Lol.. Whew..

• It would be helpful if you had added pics to your poll choices so we can get an idea what you consider big and what you consider small and tonned.

http://i.imgur.com/6LSyjVz.jpg

The girl above has ideal ass in my opinion.

• 18d

Yeah I know... But it's good to know what people consider small vs big

• I actually, unpopular opinion, like them smaller. However, I'd be willing to take a big butt, AS LONG AS, she has a big boobs. C cups are the national average, so, D's and up, are considered large

• 18d

i have a big booty but my boobs are B so that's considered small lol

• Big and toned.

• 18d

It's either big and jiggly or small and toned 😁 No matter what you choose, you still got dat ass lol

• 18d

Nah I'll stay single till I find big and toned.

• 18d

No you can't, someone will butt rap you if you don't choose 😂

What Girls Said 2

• What happened to big and toned? Not jiggly but big, round and fit... big and jiggly sounds week and small just sounds not that sexy... even if it's toned.. it can be cute but a truly sexy but is not small.. more like medium to big but not jiggly.. :/

• 18d

Not week... ewwwk*** auto correct doesn't understand my language 😫😁

• 18d

Having a big jiggly butt does not make you fat and having a small and toned butt does not make you skinny, it seems like you have a very very different point of view like everybody does, some people like fat asses and some like slim or medium asses, so please don't say what's ideal for everybody

• 18d

Who is talking about bodies? I thought this post was about butts? You are weird!

Having a skinny butt doesn't mean your whole body is skinny there's a lot of fat girls with no ass... and vice versa... I guess you can't stick to your own topic haha.

• I think big and jigly