Men, do you like jiggly big butts or small and tonned?

• Big and jiggly
  • Small and tonned
So there's not big and toned because I just wanted you to choose, there's no third option, is either a jiggly big butt or a small and toned butt

220

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think big and jigly

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• 1|0
  • My brain hurt from thinking this unusual question.
    http://i.giphy.com/YFxJ7u3FdCrdK.gif

• It's gotta be big and jiggly. If I wanted a firm, muscular butt - I would go out and date guys.

I don't want to touch her and feel the bones, but smack her ass and feel it jiggling a bit (of course within means. Aka curvy + healthy and not overweight + obese). Plus I have big hands - so I need some surface area to grab.

• you sound like my future husband

• Amazing? Why, thank you !

In all honesty though. I am always up for engaging and interesting private conversations with possibly interesting people. Have met some gems already.

• Here I'll follow you if you ever wanna talk to the girl who has a big and jiggly ass 😂

• Look at those results, and yet girls will still say "omg I need to be stick thin!!!" It's never ending regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

• It's because people have different opinions so you don't really know what to do 😂 Some girls just go to the gym for society and some like me just twerk their fat asses 😂

• I suppose it depends on what kind of guy you want. Want one of those little skinny white boys? I guess you better become a stick. Want a real man? Keep that fat ass! =D

• oh damn lol I can't hide a fat ass so it's going nowhere

• Why can't it be big and toned? #squatcity

• Because I have you to options, you gotta choose

• Big and toned.

• You have to choose between big and jiggly or small and toned, but people is so stubborn 😂

• Jiggle for the wiggle and small and toned for the one hand grip of death

• One hand grip of death? How's that

• I don't like any kind of butts because I'm asexual...

• How many songs have you ever heard about small butts?

• With the two options you got up there.. I gotta go with big and jiggly.. Lol.. Whew..

• Big and toned is ideal, but of the options you provided, small and toned.

• Wouldn't want dat ass all over you, ok ok 😂

• But it does have to be toned to be sexy.

• Alright

• Both are best.

• They can be small and jiggly but just jiggly 😛

• Oh dang you like that juicy ass? 😂 If you ever see my butt, tell me how much you like it lmaoooo

• F the hate
      They're just mad because someone's ass is a little jiggly

• Yeah 😂

• Easy for me jiffy big butt

• i accidentally voted wrong. fuck

• Wait what? Who's the president know because of your wrong accidentally made vote? 😧

• Either way <3

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So freaking cute you are

• You are great, Far as I can tell :P

• 😂 yeah lol

• It would be helpful if you had added pics to your poll choices so we can get an idea what you consider big and what you consider small and tonned.

http://i.imgur.com/6LSyjVz.jpg

The girl above has ideal ass in my opinion.

• Yeah I know... But it's good to know what people consider small vs big

• I actually, unpopular opinion, like them smaller. However, I'd be willing to take a big butt, AS LONG AS, she has a big boobs. C cups are the national average, so, D's and up, are considered large

• i have a big booty but my boobs are B so that's considered small lol

• Big and toned.

• It's either big and jiggly or small and toned 😁 No matter what you choose, you still got dat ass lol

• Nah I'll stay single till I find big and toned.

• No you can't, someone will butt rap you if you don't choose 😂

What Girls Said 1

• What happened to big and toned? Not jiggly but big, round and fit... big and jiggly sounds week and small just sounds not that sexy... even if it's toned.. it can be cute but a truly sexy but is not small.. more like medium to big but not jiggly.. :/

• Not week... ewwwk*** auto correct doesn't understand my language 😫😁

• Having a big jiggly butt does not make you fat and having a small and toned butt does not make you skinny, it seems like you have a very very different point of view like everybody does, some people like fat asses and some like slim or medium asses, so please don't say what's ideal for everybody

• Who is talking about bodies? I thought this post was about butts? You are weird!

Having a skinny butt doesn't mean your whole body is skinny there's a lot of fat girls with no ass... and vice versa... I guess you can't stick to your own topic haha.