Opinions on underboob tattoos?

I have been thinking about getting a sternum tattoo (underboob tattoo) I was going to do something simple and delicate with flowers. The thing is that I have small boobs and was also wondering the guys opionin on rather they think this is sexy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds weird to say on here but it would be hard to tell unless we saw it. Generally I think it's really sexy as long as your not too flat chested. Otherwise it's Like a fat guy with a chin strap, still not a jawline.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I looove those and they usually are more convenient on small boobs because they won't sag as much as you age so it won't make the tattoo look weird

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Can't stand tattoos just for the sakes of getting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tatoos are like a bumpersticker on a ferrari. TRASHY!
    Your body is a temple. Treat it that way. Don't graffiti it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Tattoos in general are a big no no for me. Especially anywhere around the breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos, especially in those kind of places. No matter what size your boobs are, I'm sure they're super sexy just the way they are!

0|0
    0|0
  • You could tattoo two supportive hands lol well I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwwww.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will look sexy. Go for it. It will also make you feel happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they make small boobs look more aesthetically appealing.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think that this is because they give you something to look at or because they give the boobs a little bit of a lift or

• it gives something to look at and depending on how it's done then it does give the boobs a little bit of a lift.

• Disgusting.

1|0
    1|0
  • dont do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long its small and sexy its fine by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its hot. I've always liked tatts on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Even when your mood changes, the tattoo is still there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13