Opinions on underboob tattoos?

I have been thinking about getting a sternum tattoo (underboob tattoo) I was going to do something simple and delicate with flowers. The thing is that I have small boobs and was also wondering the guys opionin on rather they think this is sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds weird to say on here but it would be hard to tell unless we saw it. Generally I think it's really sexy as long as your not too flat chested. Otherwise it's Like a fat guy with a chin strap, still not a jawline.

Most Helpful Girl

• I looove those and they usually are more convenient on small boobs because they won't sag as much as you age so it won't make the tattoo look weird

What Guys Said 17

• Can't stand tattoos just for the sakes of getting one.

• Trashy.

• Tatoos are like a bumpersticker on a ferrari. TRASHY!
    Your body is a temple. Treat it that way. Don't graffiti it.

• Tattoos in general are a big no no for me. Especially anywhere around the breasts.

• I don't like tattoos, especially in those kind of places. No matter what size your boobs are, I'm sure they're super sexy just the way they are!

• You could tattoo two supportive hands lol well I don't know

• Ewwwwww.

• It will look sexy. Go for it. It will also make you feel happy.

• Sounds stupid

• I think they make small boobs look more aesthetically appealing.

• do you think that this is because they give you something to look at or because they give the boobs a little bit of a lift or

• it gives something to look at and depending on how it's done then it does give the boobs a little bit of a lift.

• Disgusting.

• dont do it.

• As long its small and sexy its fine by me.

• I think its hot. I've always liked tatts on women.

• they look great

• Even when your mood changes, the tattoo is still there.

What Girls Said 13