Girls, Do you think I am average looking?

13

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• you keep that hard look on ur face, no need to smile with that handsome face. A hair cut would help u look older tho. just saying.

• First of all, you are handsome. You have quite slanty eyes that not all westerners have, that is sexy.

What i dont like (note: it is just not my type) is just how you look, how you present yourself.

Personally i love the casual elegant and mature look without tattoo, and dont really fond of your kind of hairstyle.
    But believe me, you are handsome. :D

• you are attractive. I see people saying get a haircut, but if u decide too I think the ponytail hair cut style would compliment your face more by brining it out, rather then a hairstyle that dimenish your look.

• Pretty cute

• You still look very young but you're not ugly at all.

Try to change the way you dress and your hair and just take care of yourself and also smiiiile! You look very depressed and mean.
    But you arwnt ugly. there's definitely potential.

• Nah I like it.
    Though you have bit too long hair on the first picture, and you look younger on the second.
    But nothing to worry about!
    Would like to see some more.. smile or something though.

• your face is cute, though your body seems a bit scrawny for my type (no offense)

• Bathory? Nice. You sir, are fucking awesome. Above average, a straight up badass.

• Get a haircut

• In the hope that it doesn't crack your face, try smiling next time.

• yeah u are average

• You look very serious- in a hot way

• Thanks! This made me smile.

• I'm glad I could make you smile :)
      I should probably be the one to thank you for posting it though haha :p

• You're cute but you should smile because these pics make you look mean.

• more than 10 women rated me not and voted me 1-5 on rank my photos dot com and you know, i had posted many pictures with a smirk too lol i don't know what's wrong i think i am ugly but meh, thanks for your input