Is it true hot girls can get away with anything?

Guys say they hate nose piercings, but when I got mine pierced guys said it was OK because I was hot and the piercing didn't matter. If a not hot girl got pierced, then it would matter. Can hot girls get away with anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a good looking girl can get away with more in her look. But I think that's more a reflection of that people care about the person more than they care about the style they wear (unless they're style is really trashy, then that's pretty bad)

It's possible to be good looking and get away with nothing. If you carry yourself as though your hotness gives you power over others (like, say, BELIEVING you can get away with anything), your hot points will vanish pretty much. Careful... questions like those don't really help your image.

What Guys Said 14

• Are you calling yourself hot?

• That is what I was wondering ahaahha

• Yes I am, because I am. Every guy I've come across has told me so. Don't kid yourself.

• I never said you weren't but obviously your personality is a turn off. Don't kid yourself.

• You should find one and ask her.

Hot girls get away with more than average looking girls, but only amongst weak minded guys.

• Sure. but only with guys that put Physical Appearance at the forefront of their importance list.

Guys like me that put personality first, that sh*t doesn't wash.

• It's more like when a guy likes a girl, he's more willing to work around her. Doesn't matter if she's hot or not.

• If she's attractive AND knows how to play politics, then, yes, she can get away with ALMOST anything. Looks alone has saved many from traffic tickets.

Unfair but true...

• For the most part... yes.

• that is true hot girls can get away with anything but not in life. In life it is visa versa

• Nope, no matter how hot you are certain things I don't like I will hate always. Septum piercings being number one.

• not anything you couldn't get away with you slapping me in front of my friends kicking me in the nuts and then walking off this you can't get away

but you can't get away with a lot

• No, everything you do something like that in my books, you MAY still be hot, but not as hot, eventually you drop off to "not attractive".

• Not always true... But SUPER hot girls going to YALE to be a LAWYER can... Good thing you fall into that catagory huh?

• Hot girls can get away with nearly everything yes.

• not any thing but hot girls can get away more, nose piercings are nice tho.

• you're trying to fish compliments gal, and you're not hot

What Girls Said 6

• Probably not anything. Like a swastika tattoo on the face of a hot girl would still be a major turnoff to most guys, but sure, they can get away with more. It's not like it has no effect though. To the guy who dislikes nose rings a hot girl with one probably goes from a 9 to an 8. It's just that an 8 is still pretty good.

• Answer: depends on the guy...

p.s: It's so clear that this question is just a way that you use to get attention...(and you know it! ;)

I don't think you are "fake", as anonymous girl said...but anyway...FAIL!

• Yeah for the most part

• this girl is so f***ing stupid, listen kid you're never gonna be a lawyer if you don't get "im a conceited bitch act checked" and in reality guys would just love to f*** you and leave you. I'm speaking for half the guys that commented on your conceited self and for the girls. I'm in a modeling business and never seen anyone so stupid and conceited. One day your looks are not gonna be there and sweety you won't be happy. SO trip on that. :).

your personality is beyond pathetic, you're not gonna get far with that little self absorbed fake bitch that you are. Sorry for being so rude but you are stupider than the doorknob, wait..im sorry I'm giving a compliment to the doorknob. If you went to my studio honey Id reject you in a minute, its tough out there in the real world good luck :)

• yeah hot girls can get away with more stuff. I think most guys on here are on the conservative less trendy side so they are gonna have more of an issue with it, but most guys you meet won't care. I know a lot of girls who are considered pretty w/. nose piercings and its not a dealbreaker

• You look fake. FAIL!