If a woman holds eye contact for a long time & not smile or flirt, is there a chance the woman is into me?

Last semester in college this insanely hot woman was in my class. She walked down the hall & comes in my direction & holds eye contact for about 10seconds but she wasn't smiling but she didn't seem to be turned off either.

Then the next day I stare at her & she stares back & she had this look on her face that was kind of like don't f*ck with me or I'll choke you to death. (Which was a huge turn on.) We held eye contact for about10seconds or maybe more this time & I decided not to keep staring at her because I thought she would get creeped out.

The next week as I was about to walk into class I see her at the corner of my eye & catch her staring at me. What does this mean? The only reason why I didn't ask her out was because I saw that on her Facebook it said she's in a relationship. If that's the case then why does she keep holding eye contact?

Also I don't understand why someone like her would even look at me because I just look like your "Average Joe".

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, a guy intrigues me so much that I can't even manage to smile when I see him. It's like all I wanna do is stare at him. lol. And I get so lost in him that I don't even know that he's looking back and that I should smile at him.

I don't know if that's the case with this girl, but be cautious just cuz' she's in a relationship, adn she might just be a bixtch