If a woman holds eye contact for a long time & not smile or flirt, is there a chance the woman is into me?

Last semester in college this insanely hot woman was in my class. She walked down the hall & comes in my direction & holds eye contact for about 10seconds but she wasn't smiling but she didn't seem to be turned off either.

Then the next day I stare at her & she stares back & she had this look on her face that was kind of like don't f*ck with me or I'll choke you to death. (Which was a huge turn on.) We held eye contact for about10seconds or maybe more this time & I decided not to keep staring at her because I thought she would get creeped out.

The next week as I was about to walk into class I see her at the corner of my eye & catch her staring at me. What does this mean? The only reason why I didn't ask her out was because I saw that on her Facebook it said she's in a relationship. If that's the case then why does she keep holding eye contact?

Also I don't understand why someone like her would even look at me because I just look like your "Average Joe".

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes, a guy intrigues me so much that I can't even manage to smile when I see him. It's like all I wanna do is stare at him. lol. And I get so lost in him that I don't even know that he's looking back and that I should smile at him.

I don't know if that's the case with this girl, but be cautious just cuz' she's in a relationship, adn she might just be a bixtch

What Girls Said 2

• lol yes

eye contact is a form of flirting

• It iz though

if you dnt like sum1 y would you look @ them 4 along period of time

n I would kno becuz that's what I do

n I kno its a turn on and so does she lol

do sumtn 2 sho ha that you like her

n if she dnt like it well den o well on 2 da nxt 1 lol

• I don't see eye contact as flirting. But I see winking as a clear sign of flirting.

• yes cause I do that to guy's I like and itt always gets their attention cause they are fiiiiiiiiiiine lol so yea ask her out or maybe start by saying something to her first lol :)

What Guys Said 1

• I honestley think you may be just reading to far in this, me and a girl that was in a class with me used to hold eyecontact everyday, I read into it and when her and I talked about it, it turned out she was not actually staring at me and wondered why I was staring at her, if she has a boyfreind and you don't really know her then it probally is nothing.

• I'm guilty of this myself, even if I like a girl, I don't want her to know until I'm pretty sure she likes me too so it won't be ackward, I'm not sure about your situation but I'm getting mine figured out slowly, girls like when a guy is able to admit that he likes her so I'm kinda losening up a bit, I think that you probally should as well, but figure it out for yourself, after all, no one knows you better than yourself.

• Why wouldn't she want you to know if she likes you? It doesn't make sense.

• Because she didn't want me too know

• Show Older