I got a girl pregnant and now she wants to keep it. I don't want her to have the kid though. What should I do?

I have been having sex with this girl here at the University of Texas at Austin regularly for about 2 months now since I met her at a party my Frat... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You grow up and be a man now

It's not like you didn't know that each time you had sex, pregnancy could result... you live with the consequence now...for the next 20 years...because of 3 minutes of fun, hope you enjoyed it

Isn't it funny how you never think about your dad, college, apartment, living expenses, truck before you skrew the random chick

And now you know it's never "JUST a sex thing" you're playing with life

Your point of view was shot to hell when your sperm shot to her ovaries

As much as it is a womans choice to get an abortion it's just as much her choice NOT to get an abortion

You have no idea what you are asking of her. For a woman an abortion is very traumatic especially for one that cares as much as this girl does. They get depressed, have immense feelings of guilt and can develop psychosis and there's also a very high rate of suicide among them. It also reduces their chances of falling pregnant again later on in life.

She clearly doesn't want to risk all this, as it should be!

And if your father sends you more than enough money every month than I would start saving to pay child support

And quite the contrary I do believe you need to be told: KEEP IT IN UR F-ING PANTS!

and get a paternity test when it comes out regardless

Hate this all you want but truer words were never spoken