Do girls like pretty boys?

I know a guy who is so obsessed with his appearance and always brags about how pretty he is. He spends all his time in the gym has perfectly cut facial features and abs and always dresses in the lastest fashion. He always puts me down whenever I see him and tells me I look like a monkey. Sometimes I want to punch him in his perfect little face. What hurts me even more is he always has a hot girl around his arm whenever I see him. Do all girls fall over guys like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I hate pretty boys. They spend all their time on looks, and are self absorbed, arrogant morons. Some girls like pretty boys, maybe because they have the same interests? I dunno. But I don't like pretty boys, and now you have proff that not every girl in the world falls head over heels for a pretty boy! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I love pretty boys that have long dark eyelashes, gosh that just makes me melt <3

I love pretty boys like this

link

link

link

link

• I like cute boys :) pretty boys are just...looks. Pretty boy=player

Cute boy: a guy that would make a good boyfriend, his personality attracts the girls, doesn't look too bad, attracted to just how he is and everything about him, and is overall pretty nice :)

Pretty boy: looks looks looks, has probably had a lot of girlfriends, definitely a player, wouldn't be a good boyfriend, is somewhat popular, looks like a good guy on the outside but on the inside you find he isn't what you thought he was at all, attracted to his looks, how he acts friendly.

Hot guy: amazing body, good face, personality not good, very popular, not worth a relationship, attracted to his body.

This is all my opinion though :)

• Pretty boys are nice to look at and even if the hot girls are with him, its not like the would actually take him serious and be in a relationship with him. I actually have been with one and OMG horrible. he takes like an hour to do his hair and always always asks me if he looks nice and carries hair products with him. Maybe some girls do like them, but I actually prefer guys who dress simple because I hate guys who are so branded. Messy hair is sexy, it gives that effortless cute look

• When I say someone is pretty, I mean he/she has a pretty face. Don't care that much about their body or their clothing style, in fact, I think that a guy with a pretty face should maybe dress a bit more ruggedly (metalhead, goth, punk Mmmmmmmm). . . and since I don't like visible muscle, either stay skinny or be a bit chubby :)

• No.

• depends on "how" pretty they are. Preppy pretty is good, metro sexual pretty is bad.

What Guys Said 4

• do girls like pretty boys? duh

• thats so false. Dood I'm so anti-fashion(although I'm in fashion now because tightpants and band T-shirts are in wtf) but dood I wear jeans with huge holes in them and holes in my shirts and holes in my shoes (I skate a lot) but no joke my most ragged days were the best days . Super attractive chciks would come and talk to me and flirt and get my number and all that stuff. so nah if I was a "pretty boy" it would be in a pretty weird hidden way

• That guys a not a prettyboy, he's just a d***head, LOL. I'm a prettyboy, in the true 18th century term of the word. This guys just... Something out of a bad sitcom, LOL.

• Pretty Boys are Narcissists and straight up full of themselves. If a guy worries more about his image than a girl would normally, It makes me think the kid could be gay.