Massage on period?

I have an appointment tomorrow for a massage and I started my period. can I still go? should I tell the therapist (who is a guy)

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally when you get a massage, you're allowed to keep your underpants on, so you could wear a tampon if wearing a pad would be too noticeable. You do normally end up taking off your bra, however. No, I don't think you ought to let the therapist know, because I'm sure there are loads of women who get massages with their periods. Just let them know that you want to keep your underwear on. You don't have to tell them why - especially if it's a guy!

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you don't bleed all over him or the table, isn't it okay?

What Girls Said 2

• Do you get totally naked? I've never had a professional massage. If that was the case, I'd probably cancel if I had my period. If I keeping my panties (and pantie liners, lol) on then I think I'd go ahead with it.

• yeah, just don't squirt all over the place. lol. if you were a pad, don't wear it. use a tampon. you'll just be more sensitive than normal, that's all.