What is so appealing about tongue piercings?

I don't mean this in an offensive way. My best friend has a tongue piercing, but I don't see the appeal to it. Doesn't it get annoying? Just wondering...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard they're good for oral sex.

What Guys Said 5

• honestly when I see a tongue piercing I get a boner like instantly because I think of getting a blowjob that's basically what the tongue ring is really for. I've even gotten one from a girl with a tongue ring and it wasn't that big of a deal. Honestly though that's why I would discourage girls from getting one, sure you wanna be sexual sometimes but not all the time. It does make it hard for guys to take you seriously because they might be a bit "preoccupied" and it does look a little slutty

• Looks gross to me. Turnoff.

• I'm a sociable, sweet & respectable guy...but I must say that tongue piercings turn me on. They're a huge fetish of mine. I like the kinky look that they portray. ;-)

• I don't know. Most guys think they're gross and only talk to girls that have them because they know the girl is probably easy.

• No clue but they're a turn on.

What Girls Said 4

• I got mines b4 they got in style you could say but they good have that stigma about the oral sex & kissing...like a sex toy you have will you at all times, lmaooo...it lost it's sexy to become a bit more trashy, but big point as also how the person carries themselves, if you don't go advertising it & you can't really tell you have one when you speak, it could be a sweet treat for your man...

• "if you don't go advertising it & you can't really tell you have one when you speak, it could be a sweet treat for your man..."

...I like the way you think. ;-)

• People find different things attractive.

Most people when they see tongue rings they think "good oral sex." and get turned on.

• i have mine done. I got it done because I like the look of them, not the stereotype. when I first got it, I had to reteach myself how to chew. ya know how you stwitch your food from one side to the other? I had to teach myself to switch my food more towards the front..or else it gets stuck on the peircing. gum was a big issue at first, same reason.

it gets annoying rarely. occasionally a peice of food will get stuck on it but that's about it.

its actually a lot of fun to have, when I'm bored I play with it.

i didn't get it for performance wise or anything,even thought I guess it does.

• i have one..i think its hot lol