GUYS: Do you like girls better in jeans or a skirt?

I'm talking about like a nice dressed up outfit with jeans...not like jeans and t shirt thing vs. a tight mini black skirt

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a funny question to me because growing up in the eighties, it was all about jeans. But I hated them, on myself and women. It's tight, uncomfortable, and constricting. Men shoudn't hog their genital parts. Shorts or sweats are best -- which I think is why my scrotums hangs to naturally low, while other guys it's up tight all the time. And girls shoud be in skirts -- airing it out -- and in flat shoes, not beating up their toes. And, yes, skirts are more sexy. A girl covering her legs always makes me think she's hiding her smells or the fact that she didn't shave that morning.

• Flats, depending on brand, are bad for your feet since they have no arch. They'd be beating their feet as a whole more than their toes.

What Guys Said 18

• I like jeans better. I will be honest with you it is the girls legs and ass in tight jeans that turns me on so so much and gets me all horny.

• In a way, jeans can look better if you dress up with them and can be sexier too.

• Jeans IMO

• jeans but wth t-shirt. that's what i'd call sexy for a girl.

not some boring skirt

• Jeans...

• yes I would agree with her

jeans show off your curves better and its a little teasing cause you don't actually see skin

but both is cute xD

• I love both really but if I had to pick, I would go for jeans. something about how they make the booty look drives me crazy. plus I like to peel them off during play time, like unwrapping a gift, with a skirt its pull up and insert... too fast.

• I really like jeans on girls, and I really like it when girls rock the skirt. And then sometimes I like it when they wear both together...

• i love anything on a girl, i got turned on the other day by a girl wearing overalls

• Skirt, no question. I love seeing her legs.

• Jeans or a skirt is good with me.

• Definitely a skirt, it makes her look so much more feminine. Even shorts of the same length don't compare to a equivalent length skirt.

• A nice skirt, mmm.

• Skirt, I think women should be banned from wearing jeans.

• Both but pulling over on the side of the road for a quick bang is easier in a skirt as is eating her out in a dressing room.

• Skirts are sexier if you have nice legs, plus they make men crazy knowing how easy the access is but we still can't get to it lol. The only reason not to go with the skirt is if you think your butt is your finest physical quality, then the jeans will show that off more.

• skirt all the way

• different clothes for different occasions, usually is how you go by. if its for a formal invite you go with the dress/skirt if you're just hanging out with friends or what not, you go with the jeans.

What Girls Said 6

• Give me a skirt any day!

• I think jeans, they wrap tight around your legs and butt, showing off your curves.

• skirt! i hardly wear jeans ahah

• JEANS [=

• skirt sure when it's hot but I find jeans look good but look less like you're trying

• Skinny jeans on a girl is way sexier than a skirt ;)