If you were stuck on a deserted island with 3 beautiful sexy girls, what would you do?

It may happens if you travel by sea so what's your answer!

P.S: girls may answer too, if you were one of these girls, what would you expect from him?:D

• I will sure make sex with all of them and live my life as a sultan with his 3 wives.
  • I will take care of them & protect them, Go hunting & bring food so they prepare it & share happy times together & wait for help & hope that I will be able to provide for the 3 of them...
  • Maybe I will fall in love with one of them and try to like the rest, but jealousy may turn to a nightmare to find myself killed or to see myself alone on the island cause the girls had killed each other...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my first instinct is to charm them into a crazy foursome. But my realistic instinct says this: if you have sex, you run the chance of pregnancy. Assuming the child survives birth, then that is another mouth to feed in an already desperate situation. So really, I think I would wait for life to get dire, then I'd push one off a cliff, say she fell, then eat her arm or something.

So there is a completely asexual and morbid answer for you ;) plus anyway, they wouldn't be too hot after like the first 12 hours or so, so it wouldn't matter anyway. I think we'd all try to survive the best we can. But they can live on their own part of the island...girls are annoying when they are in groups.

What Girls Said 4

• i'd tie them together and use them as a raft ;)

• sex

• can I be stuck on an island with 3 hot guys?

• I realize that it is a fantasy, but in reality I would want the guy and the two other girls to help build fire, shelter and find food. I wouldn't be worrying about having sex with him or falling in love. Plus, all four would probably end up looking and feeling pretty gross after an extended period of time on a desterted island.

What Guys Said 4

• closest to 2 I guess. id sex them all for 2 days straight without ceasing... then id hunt a little because id get hungry, for 2 days, then id find a way to build a tv. then id sex them some more.. the three essaentials for male life sex, food, tv

• I will initiate a game of I spy.

• i will ditch them, so that once we reunite they can enjoy all the benefits of having a male around.

• you kno so they see more value in me

• I will make sexy time with all of them!