I wish I wore glasses lol. I think they're so cool...

i know they're a pain in the butt for people who do wear them but I still think they make people look good I don't know why. does anybody else feel like that? or am I the only weird one lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think they're atttractive on most females. Better than makeup for highlighting the eyes, no? And with long hair the sharp angles contrast with the curves of the hair, really hot.

They can work with short hair but it's more of a project...

What Girls Said 11

• I always wanted glasses so badly when I was a kid. Then a few years later, turned out I actually needed them. I was very pleased. =P

I still love my glasses, but I'd also like to get contacts eventually so I can switch it up more often. As it is, I don't go without because I lose a lot of detail, and can't read signs and whatnot, which makes driving uncomfortable My eyes aren't even that bad, but not being able to read street signs kind of puts a damper on finding my way around towns I'm less familiar with, lol. So I just keep the glasses on, makes things less complicated.

• so with age your eye sight just got worse? because I have like eagle eye vision...lol...i don't think mines gonna go bad anytime soon...

• Not necessarily. I'd just never had an official eye exam done until I was about 11. My eyes may always have been that way. But I've noticed that my eyes do get progressively worse as time goes by, now, since I've had them. I can see just fine with the glasses I have, but I also know I'd benefit from new lenses within the next couple years. Odds are that my eyes WERE getting worse over time, but wearing glasses has accelerated the process to a noticeable rate. Unfortunately, lol.

• i wear glasses at home, but when I'm out I wear my contacts, I like glasses on other people though just not myself lol I have a huge thing for nerdy looking guys , glasses makes me look I don't know off haha

• I wear glasses and it`s annoying when it rains or snows or when I come inside from the cold and it`s a warm room and my glasses steam up

• i wear glasses if I'm to lazy to put in contacts, the only thing that's sucks is that when it rains I can't see, I'm going to invent windshield wipers for glasses, and if its cold outside and you walk into a place that's hot they fog up.. and also the risk of getting glass in my eye is always in the back of my mind

• yeah I know they're a pain but...they look good! and your picture is funny btw...

• lol indeed you are correct. and sexy...btw lol!

• pshh I know, you'd think I'd get tiered of hearing that..but I dont

• If there is a day where as I feel like I want to wear glasses...i do.I know what you mean though.:) I have apair with non prescription lenses.

• It's funny, at first I was in denial about needing glasses, but when I found the perfect pair, I started liking them. And now, I'm totally into the secretary look, lol. Plus, other people tend to like them too ;)

It just annoying when my head is on a pillow cause it's uncomfortable, but I can deal with that. Now I can't wait to get different color glasses to color coordinate, lol

• lol I wanted glasses when I was a lil' kid now that I actually have them I hate them so much.

• hahah damn,...that sucks.

• lol I used to want braces too, but I had perfectly straight teeth and I was so pissed. I'm glad I didn't get them after hearing how much they hurt ^^;

• OMG I always wanted a neck brace...those are kinda cool too. JK hahah

• I feel exactly the same! I used to have glasses when I was in first and second grade but now I have really good vision, but I looove glasses they just look good, I love them so much I once wore my friends glasses, I walked into a wall :P stupid I know but no, your not the only one

• There good if you can pull them off, but normally its not hard to .

• Yeah, being half blind is the best.

• haha I agree. I love glasses but don't need them

What Guys Said 4

• Glasses aren't fun although I get told I look like clark kent when I wear them but I usually wear contact and only put them on when I'm feeling lazy

• Get zero prescription then.

• ya I tried doing that but even then they still hurt my eyes if I wear them for long periods of time...i get head aches..

• I am not sure what you can do then.

• nothing my friend...i was not meant for glasses lol

• Lol if you want them that bad just buy a pair of glasses with non-prescription lenses, you can buy any frame that you want at any glasses store.

• Get reading glasses. Y'know, non-perscriptive ones. Or pop the lenses out, just wear the frames. Rock 'em like a bosssss. Hahaha. I wear shades almost 24/7, myself.

• if I was a rock star I probably could get away with that but since I'm not...ill just end up looking like an idiot

• i bet man...that'd be the life...

• =D I'm a rockstar-to-be. Or, 'regional rockstar'. Hahaa.