Hey guys why do men like to pierce their penis?

I think its really stupid and a totally turn off. Why would men want to pierce their penis. How are they able to have sexual intercourse and go to the bathroom without it getting it infected or hurting the girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do women get their nipples or any area between their legs pierced? Some people just like the feeling or how it looks. Why do people get tattoos on their face or wear pants that look like the pants are just about around their ankles? I don't think you can explain it. I think it's like any other thing people do. They do it because for some reason they like it.

As for me, I wouldn't do it if you paid me. I also don't like women with pierced nipples or any are between their legs either.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah I never understood that for men or women, "Hey I have a highly sensitive organ here, I know I should shove a piece of metal through it!" Seems counter intuitive to me.

• I've heard about it and I've seen pictures of it and it just leaves me wondering wtf. In my opinion, it ranks right up there with hitting yourself in the head with a hammer.

I don't know exact numbers, but the guys who actually have these piercings must be really low.

Maybe a little off topic, but I wonder how many guys would get circumsized if they were allowed to make the decision?

• Hmm good question I just asked my boyfriend if he had the choice to get circumsized or not would what would be his choice. he replyed with " No I would be circumsized for the fact that if you don't clean the flap of skin it could cause a bladder infection and you have to lift it to urinate."

• Cleanliness isn't a problem, just another part to wash along with all the other parts. Do you even think about cleanliness anymore regarding your period. Same thing here; it's just done. As for urinating, it's like turning on a light when you enter a dark room, you just do it; it's not a chore.

Your boyfriend is so used to not having it, that it would be extra work now. For me, it's not a big deal and the cleaning and pulling back for urinating is as natural as breathing.

• That would be the last place I would pierce myself (no way in hell I mess with the reproductive system, lol).

• I totally agree with you that's why I'm wondering why some men do that as in if you knew someone who got it done.

• Why o why you think men like it? And I think sticking needle, size of 2 inch nail, through penis is sign of passive gay guy.

• Somebody has to like it if they get it done...

• Yes them self, and that is small percentage of population. So can't really say that men like it. They most likely feel that they don't need their penis.

• What guys are you talking about ?

• Feels wild 60 when I did my first then another and another and humor

love it will do more

• Actually some guys probly do it cus they gay but a lot of girls like the sex it feels different somehow with a **** ring

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea why guys pierce it, but I know I find it to look really silly.