I want to look hot and impress my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been to get we for a year and a half and I haven't felt like he is very attracted to me anymore. Soo.. What should I wear tomorrow to impress him? I have an hourglass figure (big boobs, big butt, small waist) so what kind of outfit and makeup would impress you? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• well it really depends on how you want to impress him. if you want to just wear something sexy out of the closet. I would say maybe a short sexy black dress, with black lace leggings, and a pare of your sexiest underwear ( lace boy shorts, sexy thong, g string. depending on what he likes most ) and possibly have your hair kind of messy but appropriate with straight bangs. and have a sexy lip gloss on. and possibly get all ready like that before he comes home and have him walk in with you looking like that...i know if that were me. I wouldn't be able to resist.

if you don't have those type of clothes or want to be more simple. a sexy pair of boy shorts and a white tank top with no bra would be sexy as well

What Guys Said 5

• If you have the equipment (; then id say you look good with a lot of outfits, try something he has never seen you in before. Tight jeans and a tang top. Or a cute little casual dress you have never worn for him before, depending on where you two are going.

• You shouldn't have to impress anyone. To impress someone is to fail. Just be yourself and he lost attraction to you and doesn't like the way you look than your relationship is just a joke. Harsh but so true. Sorry to say but you may just wanna go ahead and move on and find someone else. Just saying.

• ya should try find out what naughty outfit he likes like nurse guard army girl somethingg like that if not wear a thong bra mini skirt garter belt suspenders and leather shiny boots mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• just wear a tight dress or pants/jeans and you should be fine

• To show off an hourglass, keep things tight around your waist. A clingy dress is a great way to show off a small waist and nice boobs and a butt. If the material is tight and thin, make sure you wear a thong or no panties to eliminate pantylines. And if you go with exposed skin, pick one place to expose and leave the rest covered with tight, form fitting clothes. I'd probably say, show some cleavage. What's your bra size and how nice are your boobs?

What Girls Said 5

• well this is what I would do babe , maybe just weir some light colored natural make up to remind him of your natural beauty , and remind him of what a fantastic body you have got weir something that enhances your assets , maybe something tight fitted classy but sexy nothing trashy but remind him what he's got (:x

• Underwear- bra thong susper belt stockings- in whatever color looks best on you I can't wear black as I'm so pale but I rock some navy

dress- low cut tight vintage 1969s sheath dress- tailored if you have time- it's my go to look and I get more attention than I can handle

knock him dead ;)

• Change something about your style. It doesn't have to be a particular outfit, but try a new haircut, a hair color change, try heels, or flats is you regularly wear heels.

Wear a color you don't normally, wear different make up, a new perfume, or different jailer.

Change up your sex life.

• I like to impress my bf with my big tits in a low v neckline body con short dress and high shoes as high shoes always tilts you over so my boyfriend gets a good view of my c cup breasts hope this helps xx

• get another boyfriend who will be attrcted to you.