What does it mean when a guy glances at you while talking to another girl?

like what if the scenario was like in a class and he was doing an in class assignment with her but looks at you a few times?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can mean:

-He's talking about you

-He's bored with the girl and you keep popping up in his feild of vision

-He want to talk to you when he's done talking to her

-He wants icecream

-He has itchy balls and is wondering if you'd scratch them

-He's really not looking at you, he's looking at something behind you and you have an overblown ego ^^

-He wants you

-He's totaly ADD and can't pay attention to a conversation for a minute

-He likes your clothes

-He thinks you have style

-He likes your looks

-He thinks you look weird

-He doesn't like your looks

-He hates your style

-He is thinking

-He is staring blankly and you happen to be in the way

-He wants your babies

etc...

Ooooooor:

-It means nothing...

Question how the f*** are we supposed to know?

There's hardly any context and literally 80% of what I listed could be it with an equal chance of it being right...

What Guys Said 8

• i think it could mean a variety of things. he could be bored with the assignment, he could really like how you were dressed that day, he could have a thing for you, he could be afraid to admit his like of you or he could just be glancing your way. you should dress sexy but classy. wear skirts and tight jeans. if you think he is the only one looking your way tease him by briefly uncrossing your legs if you're wearing a skirt while having on your best panties under neath but just a few seconds here and there...give him something to think about. if he doesn't talk to you then go talk to him. tell him that you're struggling with the material and see if he can help you. if he says yes to this then I would think you should make a move on him somehow. I wouldn't tell him as this might turn him off but if you just try to kiss him he may be receptive.

answer my latest question. ty

• It means he wants your babies. Don't hesitate just jump his bones.

• It doesn't mean anything, it just that he has a short attention span or the girl boring him. Guys look at girls all the time.

• Well I probably means one of the following things and it depends of if it's night or day time, such as...

Day time link

Night time link

:D

• Corrected the text goes like this... It probably means one of the following things and it depends of if it's night time or day time, such as... OK click links ^

• He wants ya bad...

• maybe you had something on your face lol jk

• He likes you. No questions asked. Maybe he has seen you somewhere else but still he likes you lol I do that a lot when I like a particular girl or find the girl attractive.

• I love these "what does it mean" questions lol

anyway the girls already gave the better answers there

What Girls Said 9

• i think these responses are kinda mean. why are people being assholes. some people honestly just want ideas. if you really want to help her, ask for more detail, don't make her feel dumb for overanalyzing. we ALL do that. if people didn't have embarassing or hard questions to answer, this site wouldn't exist. I really don't understand the douchebag responses.

at any rate, I honestly don't know. does he speak to you or look at you this way all the time?

• Aw man...can people not look at others without it having a deeper meaning anymore?

I'm screwed then because I'm a people watcher *sighs*.

• Hmmm...has he done it more than once? I have a guy that always looks back at me and jokes with me or teases me while another girl is trying to take his attention. I could be sitting there all glum and feeling left out and think that he is into her and it never fails. He always turns back to me, always says hi, or asks me what I'm doing (stupid - I'm sitting here waiting to be included!) and starts talking to me. Be patient...maybe he is building up the nerve to talk to you.

• question for you - do you get turned off by a guy who's building up the nerve to talk to you, like you said? some people say if you don't talk to her withing 30 seconds of looking at her then you're a wuss and she won't be into it even if she was before you wussed out. are women more forgiving than that or is this accurate?

• I think it depends on the person and where they are. I'm VERY patient...I've been waiting for my guy for about a year now. lol.

I wouldn't say 30 seconds either...if it took all night or days or weeks...as long as it happened. But like I said, I'm patient. Depending on the age of the girl and the circumstance, they might not be.

• It doesn't mean anything.. for example I doubt he's not reading too far into the fact that you kept looking at him..

• I know I do that when I want to get someone's attention or keep their attention if they were already looking at me. He might like you.

• comparing the girls boob size with yours

• Oh dear God! the guy just "glanced" at you.. he prbbly doesn't even realize he did so. we all glance at ppl.. don't tell me every time you glance at someone it has some deeper meaning.. I can't stand how everyone wants to read stuff in everyone's behaviour. if he wanted to talk to you he would have. it's as simple as that

• Ok, first, did you look at him first? if so, he glanced at you because you glanced at him, if you see someone turn your way in the corner of you eye, it's eye catching and makes you stare strait at the one who caught your eye, since he didn't stay fixated on you I don't think it means anything.. he probably kept looking back at you because he could have been wondering if you were still looking at him.. But I dunno.. just a theory

• Means he was looking at you. Sorry, but you can't really extract too much meaning out of that. I look at guys all the time, for no reason, just like in said situation. Doesn't mean anything.