Is anyone's boyfriend very observant?

my boyfriend is so observant he see details with me that I don't even notice...anything from areas on my leg that I may have missed shaving, my toenail polish being chipped, the brands on my clothes, how well the stylist did my hair, if my eyebrows were done etc. he remembers everything about us as well...things I have said and historic details of our relationship etc. Others I have dated never seemed to care of pay attention...

Most Helpful Guy

• IT's not exactly rare now; but here's the thing; women whether they like to admit it or not have always had power; and the male generation is adopting to the opposite genders requirements - wonen generally like us to notice the slight details, changes, and so, we are starting to. I'm the same, the slightest thing my hun changes I notice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• They say that men who Love and like you tend to notice things more then other men. And yes my boyfriend can be just as observant. He always knows when I have had my hair cut, he always knows if I am wearing a top he has never seen before, and yes he knows when I haven't got all the hair off my legs.

• it's not strange for a guy to notice changes in his girlfriend like a haircut or a top he hasn't seen before but that sounds a little over the top...

• (opinion only) I Think I would Want my Guy to Notice/Comment, It would Show Me He actually cares to Pay Attention (or at least is trying).

• My boyfriend is the really manly type so he doesn't ever notice anything negative about me (leg hair, eyebrows, bad nail job, etc. thank God since I really don't want him to! Lol) but he does notice when I get my hair done or I'm wearing something new (: Your boyfriend seems a bit nit picky though. Does he ever make you feel bad about your appearance? Honestly, it shouldn't matter- he should love you anyway. But this almost seems kinda... gay. I'm not trying to be offensive, but when a guy is THAT into your hair and fashion usually something is up. Not saying he is, but maayyybe.

• um well...the eye brows thing is kinda weird I must say and brands of clothing also weird and the styling your hair...weird. Yes he could just be very fussy and metro sexual but Those are the kind of things I'd expect a gay man friend to notice to be quite honest with you.

Your toe nail polish if he goes "hey did you know your polish is all messed up on that toe?" no biggie but if he says "you should get your toes done again that one is a mess" yeah it's all in how he mentions these things.

now getting our hair dyed a different color, getting a new hair cut and remembering details of your relationship along with things you've said... THOSE are the kind of things most women want guys to notice not necessarily if our nail polish is messed up or that we got our eyebrows done.

How long have ya'll been dating?

• almost 2 years he catches things really quick too. He's not gay but it did cross my mine. but he is very conceited so I am assuming that includes me and how I look is important to how people perceive him.

• ok good cause I didn't want to offend you but yeah I can see the concieted thing. Doesnt that make you feel kinda like arm candy and not like a girlfriend? that would super p*ss me off I'm not gonna lie lol