I'm still afraid to let him see me without makeup. Does it matter to him as much as I think it does?

I am very self conscience when it comes to looks. My boyfriend always tells me how beautiful I am and how no matter what I wear or whatever I look gorgeous to him. Even with that said, I'm still afraid to let him see me without makeup. We have been together for 6 months and he has yet to see me without makeup! Also, when get intimate I'm also too self conscience to take off any clothes! I think that I have fat inner thighs and I have a little bit of stretch marks on my sides and I'm afraid that if he saw my body he would be grossed out! GIRLS let me know how comfortable you are with your boyfriends and GUYS let me know how much the little things like this bother you, and IF they even bother you

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think the makeup will matter, my girlfriend only wears makeup if we go out to somewhere but A lot of the time she doesn't wear it and I find it just fine. I also don't think he will care about stretch marks, you may just be over reacting about the little things.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same boat as you. I would love to wear bikinis and thongs, but I'm afraid of my thighs being too chunky and I think I may have a bit of cellulite. I'm a skinny girl, but I'm also very very self conscience. The one guy I liked said I shouldn't worry about that stuff, he wouldn't care. But it's still hard, I personally have to feel I'm pretty to think I'm pretty (if that makes sense). Other people say you look fine, but I have to believe myself first. Maybe we just gotta bite the bullet and remember there are people worse off than us, but it's still hard. I've always been worried about what people think of me, so I totally understand where you're coming from.