What should chubby girls wear to the beach?

I'm a chubby , curved girl & I'm going to the beach with my boyfriend and I don't know what to wear . I don't want him to be grossed out with my body

Most Helpful Girl

• a cover skirt

What Guys Said 2

• If he's any sort of boyfriend, he won't care anyway. If he's already into you, that's not going to change anything.

• He's not going to be grossed out by your body. He already knows what kind of body you have, if that grossed him out he wouldn't be your boyfriend in the first place.

What Girls Said 5

• My friend is heavy set and she wears full pieces or tankini's.

• I'm chubby... (5 feet tall at about 145 pounds) and I wear tankinis with the shorts that are made of the same material as the swim top. I doubt your boyfriend will love you any less... shooooot, you could wear a bikini if you wanted. Just be happy in YOUR skin and be happy with yourself. I bet you're beautiful... So good luck :D

• How chubby are you? Can you post a pic of your body or find a pic on google images that is similar to yours?

I mean, if it's the chubby I'm thinking of, then you could wear whatever you want. If you're insecure about a particular part of your body wear a cover or jumpsuit type of thing OVER your bathing suit/bikini and when you're actually gonna get in the water, take it off and have fun

• Tankinis are nice if you plan to swim otherwise summer dresses are nice too.

• im a chubby girl and I wear a bikini. it all depends on how comfortable you are. I know my boyfriend loves me and my body so I don't care what anyone else thinks. :) and you shouldn't either