Girls, What does it mean when you tell someone "you have sad eyes" and is there such thing?

(Links provided below)

Lately girls have been telling me "aww you have sad eyes" even when I'm smiling. I'm not sure if its a bad thing or if I should be flattered. I have always gotten "you have romantic eyes" or "bed room eyes" but sad eyes-I don't know exactly what they mean. Maybe its because I have gone through some upsetting effects and it shows? Is it a bad or good thing? Thank you

link

link

line 7:what it means*

line before last: upsetting events*

Most Helpful Girl

• well the first thing I thought of was james spader link and well they work for him,that's for sure. I googled sad eyes but it only shows people crying and your links don't work,i think you should be flattered,eyes like that are usually sexy and cute

What Girls Said 1

• take it as a compliment. my bf's eyes kinda look sad, but that's because they're droopy-ish. yours aren't droopy at all lol but I love my bf's eyes. take it all in stride, I mean who doesn't love to hear romantic and bedroom eyes?! (:

What Guys Said 1

• when I hear sad eyes I think it basically like puppy dog eyes