He says "You look so familiar". What would you think...?

If a really cute guy you just met said to you "You look so familiar". Does it make you feel happy?, weird you out..? what would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think twice about it because sometimes I stay that as well and not mean anything because that person really does remind me of someone

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't really feel any certain way about it, not weirded out or flattered. I could see some girls possibly getting annoyed by it because it kind of sounds like you're saying that they have a familiar face and "exoticness" or a special type of beauty is what a lot of girls would like to be known for.

• i would laugh

• I would probably just think about it and actually wonder whether or not we've met. But from me, I would probably make a random conversation with anyone!

• i'd feel happy for him talking to me, and then I'd wonder if we'd met each other before.

• It might be a really good conversation starter. If you want it more as a pick up line and she actually doesn't look familiar tell her she looked like a model/movie star/ ex girlfriend so she knows you think she's attractive.

• na, not a pickup line. it actually happened in real life but I didn't say it just because I didn't wanna weird her out.

• Then what would be the point of saying anything to begin with?

• haha, they must be mistakening me for my celebrity doppleganger...

• i'd be curious as to whether we actually knew each other.

What Guys Said 0