Why do girls shimmy when they pull up their pants

why do they do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think partlyi t is out of habit.

And the jeans I wear fir mt perfectly in the waist but they are too tight in my hips (since they are wider). So in oder to get them over my hips I can'tsimply pull them up I have to do a little dance. It is a whole body effort.

What Girls Said 14

• Idk why other girls would do it, but here’s why I do….

I like wearing super-tight skinnies (sometimes flares too) and that’s the only way to get them on.

Why’d you ask? I’m curious.

• There pants are either too tight, or they're too long at the moment so they need to shift their feet off the pants legs.

• when it doesn't fit, stuff it!

• thats like asking why does a guy shake his dick twice after he takes a piss. YOU JUST HAVE TO.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA

• No idea mate. I don't but I know what you mean.

• We got some hips and a booty.

Simple as that, haha.

• They're too tight or they don't fit

• Because they're too small or tight so that's the only way they can get them on.

• Because it's easier to get them on that way!

• coz they're tight and if you've got a booty, shimmy-ing just gets them to sit right.

• The jeans are too tight.

• if they have a big ass it's more shimmier in movement I guess

• a woman's hips are typically wider than her waist. the manufacturer's make the waist of the jeans smaller (so they fit our waists), and so we have to "shimmy" them over our larger hips and booty. it's just nature.

What Guys Said 1

• I know it drives us crazy; see them getting those tight ass pants up there crack.