How to style your hair like Josh Holloway's (John Sawyer Ford - from Lost)?

Yellow ! I am in this bloody situation over here. I've just recently cut my hair from very long to just a little over the shoulders and now it looks dreadful ! It's pretty curly and I can't quite get the look I am looking for. I've cut my hair with the intention of looking something like Josh Halloway (if you would be so kind to google him as I can't put links into my post just yet) but it utterly failed ! If you can give me any advice on how I could make my hair look that good or at least a little better than it does now I would be indebted. Thank you in advance and please help a poor guy over here !

Most Helpful Guy

• Straightener indeed, but depending on how it was cut, it might not be possible.

Also, it's James, not John

What Girls Said 1

• Josh Holloway's hair is straight and your hair is curly so your going to have to buy a straighter and straighten it.

What Guys Said 0