Veiny hands on a young girl, is that a turn off?

I'm only 21 and I have veiny hands... I think they look unattractive, like what you would see on an old woman! do you guys think the same? they are more prominent when it's hot or if I've been exercising. But I really hate it. Is there anything I can do to make them less veiny? I know it's probably because I'm quite skinny... but how do you put fat on your hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't just put fat on your hands, fat is distributed all over your body and how much in each body part is dependant on your genes really. we all store fat differently.

there's nothing wrong with vein hands anyway, you have nothing to worry about. it's not a turn off at all. if you have a low body fat percentage then the likelyhood of you having veiny hands is pretty high! don't worry about it.

the only way to fix it is to put on quite a few pounds of body weight but there's no guarantee it's going to go to your hands.

anyway you haven't got anything to worry about.

What Guys Said 3

• i really like veiny Hands! I think your Hands and veins Look really Beautiful! I'd like to See your veiny Hands!

Please Mail me;-)

Kimpost@gmx.de

Nice greets

• It's freaking hot ... My girls hands really turn me me on .. Get some French tips and omg ..

• seriously? who cares about it, no guy that I know would care at all, I don't care, its all good. I have really veiny hands and forearms too, cos I'm rip

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel. I have veiny hands, feet, and pretty much everything. I hate it.

Hi my name is Francesco, first of all I m pretty sure that you are a beautiful girl , olso I want to tell you that for me veiny hands are really attractive that the first thing I see in a girl , please contact me back