Any other girls ever been given a dreaded thong wedgie

So I was at school one day eating lunch when all of a sudden someone comes up behind me and gave me a wedgie while I was wearing a thong.

What made it worse/more embarrassing was that the cafeteria was packed so quite a lot of people got an EXCELLENT view of the black piece of string I'd been walking around with in my butt all day.

Any other girls have this embarrassing thing happen to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends do this to me on a regular basis. It hurts like hell but hey at least the guys in your cafeteria say a thong as opposed to some nasty beige granny panties you could've been rocking because its the time of the month. If they were black or pink that makes it even better. And if that person that gave you the wedgie was someone you didn't know I HIGHLY suggest you knock that person out because that's disgusting and immature. If it was someone you know w.e its funny.painful.but funny.

• Nice to see that someone else knows the pain(both figuratively and literally) of having that string pulled up into your butt.