Is a perfectly straight nose important?

so I'm wondering if it really matters if your nose is practically a straight nose. as in is it more attractive then a girl who doesn't have a big ugly nose, but sort'ove a curved nose.

I didn't want to offend anyone by saying "big ugly nose" I'm just insecure about my nose and wanted peoples opinions on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care that much.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm from a Jewish family, we're conditioned not to care about noses. I doubt it'd be too much of an issue for people.

• I prefer a big ugly nose.

• not at all.

it only maters if its just plain deformed or something haha, or way too big or small.

otherwise, I don't even notice it.

• Not a big deal to me.

• yes it matters, it looks better on most girls, but sometimes a girl can pull off a odd looking nose

What Girls Said 3

• It shouldn't matter. These "flaws" on our bodies are what gives each and one of us character...if everyone had perfect sets of pearly whites, big round eyes and perfectly straight nose, then we'd all be robots, :).

Just for the record, I'm a person full of physical flaws myself: I'm short, kinda chubby in a curvy way, I have acne marks and my nose is straight, but its kinda big, I've got a 'fang' and my eyes and lips are both small too...but I've had boyfriends who've accepted and loved me for the imperfect me. The key is hon, you gotta do that to yourself first.

All the best!

• My nose isn't perfectly straight, in fact its crooked since I broke it a couple years back. A straight nose isn't necessarily important, all the matters is how it goes with the rest of your face.

• i don't have a straight nose. I'm mixed with native American and black so its not one of those stereotypical straight ski jump noses but I am still attractive. everyone with straight noses isn't attractive and everyone with a big or curved nose isn't ugly. it depends on how it goes with the rest of your face