Guys do you look at girls lips?

Does it mean anything if a guy is staring at your lips, when your not talking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I do it when I like the girl. I'm usually scanning her face while I think "crap, what part of the face do people stare at when they aren't attracted to each other?"

Other times I'm either waiting for her, or anyone in this situation, to say something. I also do it when her lips are unique in some way. Not necessarily because I like her, or thinking about kissing them. There are times when they are very pretty and eye-catching, and I think about how fun they would be to kiss.

• "I'm usually scanning her face while I think 'crap, what part of the face do people stare at when they aren't attracted to each other?'"

Hah, you just described my way of thinking.

What Guys Said 6

• In my experience I don't really look at a girls lips unless she's playing with them or they are unusually large in a good or bad way. Most girls don't have big lips like that though.

• Yep,girls with plump lips are hot. I mean good looking plump lips like Scarlett Johansson or Angelina Jolie. He's also wanting to kiss them if he's looking at them.

• Usually if I look at her lips I'm either thinking I want to kiss them or they're are attention grabbing, in a bad way.

• I'm also looking at her teeth. I like a girl with nice grill work & bright white teeth.

• I don't. If I did it would most likely be me wanting a kiss.

• The only time I stare at a girls lips, is when I am thinking about how nice it would be to kiss her. I can't speak for all guys though.

What Girls Said 2

• I imagine he's waiting for you to open your mouth so he can think about his weenie being inside it. (:

• It means that's he is attracted to you and probably wants to kiss you.