Did you ever play doctor when you were little?

What do you guys do? Did it ever get naughty? hee hee

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes when I was like 6 or 7 I played doctor with my female friends and we looked at each others' genitals. But I learned that this is normal behavior for that age

What Girls Said 6

• I just had a stethoscope I would put on everything to check for a heartbeat. I didn't play with other children when I was younger.

• If that means biting my brothers back, yes(: Haha

• No. But the closest I came to do was when my friend and I pinned this guy on the floor and we kissed him while he kept struggling to get away lol. not good

• Yeah, I used to cut other people open and sew them back up again.

• I played doctor but no- it stayed purely rated You :P

• *rated You not you xD I swear GAG changed that of its own accord

• *u! oh well- PG then

• Yes, I was always really sexual

What Guys Said 4

• not doctor, but sex mummy...no joke, made out with a girl when I was really young with that game hahaso yeah it got naughty hehebut its not hot anymore, cause if it were, that'd be weird haha

• yes win I was like 7 or 8 with the girl next door and it was just looking at each they little body parts and we just got a little naughty and now we been marred for over 20 years

• I never did that.

• No, I never did that.