Girl getting a tattoo on the bikini line? is it hot? or just slutty looking?

so what does everyone think about getting a tatt on the bikini line?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what the tat is. I like some tattoos, but there are others that, no matter where you put 'em, just don't look good to me. And yeah, most of us have that one bad tattoo that we keep around just as a reminder (usually it's our first one). If the design's cool, I'm all for it being on the bikini line.

You should realize that if it shows above the line at all, when you're at the beach or pool, you're gonna draw even more attention down there because of it. Some girls don't mind, some do. Just food for thought...

What Guys Said 5

• tattoos should be inside the bikini lines.

• On the lower back yes anywhere else no.

• id like it, but what design/symbol you gonna get?

• My ex has a heart tattoo on her vagina, like on top.. So trashy.

• Deal breaker!, hate tattoos on girls

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like tatts.. After a certain age, most girls I know regretted getting them.

• Personally, I don't like tattoos. It may look good depending on it's size and the content it contains.

• I think they are nice, but they are also called, "Tramp Stamps"

• i don't like it:-/

• I have one on my bikini line; it's an area that can't be seen normally and has personal meaning to me, so I say go for it! : )

• i personally think it's really cute