Can I use medicaid to get laser hair removal?

i tried googling it and couldn't find anything do doctors do laser hair removal?

wow everyone on this site is crazy. jesus christ! I have a hormone disorder and have abnormal hair growth on my face, I lost my job and have college loans to pay back I am in debt and was wondering if doctors take care of that, I've already seen my doctor to be tested for polycystic ovary syndrome. you guys are all f***ing nuts and crazy. how does abnormal hair growth on the face correlate with plastic surgery and bikini wax?!?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I get medicaid to give you a boobjob too? C cups? a liposuction and a tummy bout a facelift? Why stop there...botox treatments...longer eyelash medications...lip fat transplants from your butt to your receding hairline on your forehead? nose job? care for a butt and calve implants? Wow...the simple shallow extremeness that women possess never seems to astound and shock you want the government to pay for your shallowness? Nah what all the other women do...they don't usually golddig on the system...usually they find a man to golddig and leach on. do that. make sure you find a really rich and shallow he can tell you things like you aren't beautiful JUST the way you are...stuff that will support such changes. I gotta say you should start accepting yourself the way you are, if you aren't comfortable with your hair, by a razor, one dollar at dollar tree, or go get waxed at the salon for twenty bucks...they do it for CHEAP at community college cosmotology departments.