How can I be more attractive to college guys?

any tips on how to be better looking? am I even pretty or attractive to start? I'm starting college next week and my campus has some pretty hot guys. ha ha.

I'm bad at posing so sorry if the smile looks awkward: link

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. you're pretty attractive. the pose looks really awkward tho... xD. id say an 8...

as for tips- general stuff- wear makeup, but not too much at all. clothes- whatever fits your fancy, as long as you feel confident in the, and they look good on you, its all good.

oh and make sure you don't look slutty...

What Guys Said 4

• You're pretty cute, don't need to do anything, guys will come to you. Just leave the fake smile at home.

• Why is this even a question?

• um...cuz I want guys at my college to think I look good.

• thank you. that's so nice. :)

• No, just honest.

• Do you want these college guys to approach you or do you just want to look/be more attractive to them? Why don't you just approach them yourself if you're interested in someone?

• We have to see what your body looks like to help with the whole package.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you will have a problem at all! You are very pretty :) Just try to be more confident :)