Are jeans and flip flops OK on a guy?

I think they look kinda gay, but my girlfriend really likes me to wear flips with my jeans. She says it only looks gay on a guy with smaller feet or tight jeans, but she says it looks hot on guys with bigger feet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flip Flops on any guy are DISGUSTING they should really stop making them. Guys either have rough feet, have hairy toe knuckles against white white skin and or ashy skin. No matter what flip flops look gross and are women repellent! Maybe she's a Pisces with a foot fetish...otherwise don't do this in public

• Thanks for your honest response. However, I must say your stereotypical view of guys is not accurate. My feet are not rough, I trim the spot of hair that I would have, and they are usually tanned. I don't think my girlfriend has a fetish, but yeah, she does like their size..lol.

• So we should stop wearing them because you don't like them?

Silly logic is silly

• Wow I did't know this was a hot button issue lol. I'm from the northeast most guys feet up here are pretty damn pale and if you are going tanning then maybe you should be wearing flip flops.lol But I only know me and I don't know say every friend I've ever had (a lot) women don't like it and of course women are gonna tell you w/e they don't want to hurt your feelings if they know u. QA you said they were gay if you personally don't wanna wear them don't. As for tex151 I don't care what you think lol.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think they're gay at all. It gives you more of a laid back feel.

• if you have tan feet and they aren't too hairy then yeah I think that look is hot too.

• Unless a guy is at the beach, I don't want to see his feet in flip-flops! It always makes me cringe when guys wear them in the city

• Honestly I hate flip flops..you should wear what you wanna wear

• I think it's fine. I don't see the problem at all

• I think it's hot.

What Guys Said 3

• Lmao, I wear jeans with flip flops all the time, I don't think I look gay neither does the missus. I'm 5'7 and have US size 9 feet.

This is my kinda style anyways and I don't have ugly looking feet, so I'm not self cautious about them.

• Make sure you cut your toenails

• And the reason I say this is because you don't want to walk around with Edward Scissor Feet, last thing chicks want to see is your hairy ass toes with long ass toenails, you don't want chicks to buy a shin guard because they are afraid you will stab them with your big toe

• I wear what I want. If I feel like rocking some thongs, I will.