Would you date a Ginger? Why or why not?

I have recently discovered that I am wicked attracted to gingers and was quite surprised by it. I've never found a ginger attractive before and I was just pondering the new found appeal. Ever the curious soul I would like to hear from others as to their attraction or lack there of to gingers.

1|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• umm didn't you hear that gingers don't have souls..duuh

1|1
    0|0
    • Meh souls are overrated... You don't have to have a soul to be physically attractive.

• Show All
    • I used to think so also but I've met several gingers within the past year that I was so attracted to I had to take a minute to collect maiself... Not all gingers are attractive some are just creepy looking but there are some who are insanely gorgeous...

• lol "creepy"looking". there are probably hot ones, sure why not

What Guys Said 14

• yeah if I like her enough, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ginger girls look beautiful, I live in Ireland so we do have quite a few ahahhaha but yeah I think it suits some people more than others, and some pull it off better. I guess its just like any other hair color in the sense it has its appeals. I don't really look at any hair colors and think 'oh no I don't like that at all'. I do haver a soft spot for auburn hair though :D

0|0
    0|0
  • love gingers...i saw one the other day for a few seconds and fell in love :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would some gingers are incredibly hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a fetish for them. Yesterday this reallyyy fit ginger walked past me outside college, daymm. Well, actually, I'd have sex with them, but probably not date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be, I'm not specifically attracted to them, but I see no reason why I couldn't be.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would, depending on who it was

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally into them. It's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is a ginger a really pale person? If so then probably not. I like darker women or at least with some olive color in their skin.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gingers are redheads.

• oh duh. I lived with a "ginger" for 3 years. she was pretty hot and we had a good time.

• Hell yes! Ginger girls are the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion gingers are the most attractive girls in the world!! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • why not ? they are like any other person :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Big fan of giner chicks :) Pale skin is honestly a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I used to have a ginger guy friend. He was so cute. I wasn't really attracted to him though but if I found a good looking ginger, I would date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people say ginger guys aren't attractive, but I have met many ginger guys who have been very handsome. So yes, if they have a good personality to match. And I'm not just saying that because I'm ginger too. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • The ginger dude from CSI Miami is hella HOT.

link

So f*** yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually only find redhead women attractive. I really don't dig ranga men :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. I know many attractive rangas

0|0
    0|0
  • Gingers are my favs [:

0|0
    0|0
  • i sure would. I love gingers. :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I love gingers!! Most of my crushes have been gingers there's something about them that I love. But My friends think its weird that I fancy a ginger so they kinda tease me about it. I think watching Harry Potter got me into liking gingers lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a ginger and I have a friend who only dates gingers (but he's an ass, so I haven't dated him). I've often been told I'm hot, and the hair might have something to do with it. I've never found a redheaded guy attractive though- good thing too: don't want ginger kids at all. At least for me, being a ginger kid sucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gingers with hot tempers are attractive. You see them get mad at other people, but when they like you, they treat you in a much nicer way.

0|0
    0|0