How many pairs of black boots are too many pairs?

How many pairs of black boots are too many pairs? I own 5 pairs of black boots, and most of them are quite different...is that too many?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys would look at your shoe collection and go "WTF kind of high maintenance woman am I dealing with here?!"

The truth is men just don't understand women's fixations with style and fashion and when someone takes what we already think is a kind of pointless fixation with something relatively superficial to that level, it makes you come off as being vain or high maintenance.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm just warning you to expect negative input from men and to take it all with a grain of salt because we simply can't comprehend why women care so much about fashion and style.

What Guys Said 2

• If they are all different styles, what's the different.

I have a LOT of shoes- but they all look the same (lol)

• One.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not really a boot person, so for me, that would be far too many.

But I own 10 pairs of black heels - so yeah - it's not too bad.

• If you have something to wear with those boots and can afford them, then who's to say you have too many?

An extreme case:

One of my girlfriends definitely has way too many shoes in general. She literally has to put her shoes in two (maybe more) mid-sized tuba-wear containers. She doesn't even know half of them exist.

• I personally am of the opinion that one can never have too many pairs of black boots. =P

• There's no such thing as too many boots...or any other kind of shoe

• well if you have enough money and room,and places to wear them-it's ok

• That's really upto you. If you have room for them and whatnot I don't think it matters. I have a few pairs as well (some ankle, some heeled, some over the knee, etc). I don't think it's too many.

If you just have them and don't wear them, then I guess it's unnecessary.

• No I don't think so.

• nah, you can never have too many shoes

• i own three black ones, one dark brown, and one dark red. I don't think 5 is too much...

• lol I only have 2 pairs