Young girls wearing mom jeans?

I have a friend who's really cute, but she always wears mom jeans and capri pants. I find it kind of weird. Do the rest of you gag members see any weird fashion mistakes?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Hah, I used to wear my Mother's clothes all of the time. Some people noticed some people didn't. Hey, at least I was comfortable :) that's what really matters.

• this chick who is my age, 19, always wears these jeans called Not Your Daughters Jeans... specifically made for older women. I mean sure a younger girl can wear them, but its just unattractive esp because theyre way too big on her in the legs and not cute jeans at all. MOM jeans for sure.

• I dislike when girls wear sweats that are too big for them in an attempt to make their torso look "skinnier" ,.wth don't wear em if they don't fit you,...guess people don't get that concept.

• Too much denim (denim jeans, denim jacket, denim shirt), uggs (I get that they're comfortable but that still doesn't excuse their ugliness), and crocs (if you are not wearing them for a job then please leave them at home)

• It bugs me when guys wear socks with sandals...if your feet are cold just wear shoes...

• Mom jeans?

What Guys Said 4

• I find it weird when you see guys with their pant legs tucked in their shoes. Can't stand the feeling, my jeans always go over, not in my shoes

• what if they're riding boots? and they're riding a horse...?

• talking about regular shoes not boots. You see it mostly with basketball shoes

• What are mom jeans? I remember girls wearing capri pants back in like 8th grade.

• I just mean the style of clothing a middle aged woman would wear. Not exactly flattering, but still sorta trying.

• Oh alright, is it like the links dlO_Olb posted or is it like just loose fitting pants?

• That's weird.

And yeah- some of my girl buddies wear men's shorts.

• What if she's a milf and just doesn't want to appear like one?