Beard, a five o'clock shadow, or a clean shaven face?

Girls, do you prefer a full beard, a five o'clock shadow, or a clean shaven face? I have a beard right now, and I'm debating whether or not I should shave it. A goatee is out of the question (they don't look good on me), so what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• clean shaven. facial hair isn't attractive on anyone I feel like

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on the guy, but I do like an I-haven't-shaved-in-a-month beard. Stubble is also sexy. Clean shavenness is more fore boyish-looking guys that really can't pull off stubble or beards, but if you can, stubble is a general crowd pleaser.

• absolutly ALWAYS clean shaven,and as clean shaven as possible.

beards literally repulse me:Plol (no offence;)

• What about stubble / 5 o'clock shadow?

• Oh ... well its impossible for me not to have a 5 o'clock shadow unless I shave 2 times in the same day o.O

• oh,well if it's impossible..just make it as clean shaven as possile:)

• I like clean shaven, but sometimes some stubble or a five o'clock shadow can be pretty smexy.

• Five o'clock shadows are HOT. I love to kiss a guy with a five o'clock and it usually looks good on most guys. It usually makes them look sexy. I shudder in my boots when I see a guy with one.

• Stubble represents the best of both worlds in a man: evident masculinity without the reclusive mountain-man look

• .. I like clean shaven lol xD

• Stubble is hottest, imo.

• Stubble or clean shave

• Depends on what the guy looks like. For example, if it was Johnny Depp I wouldn't care, because he can pull off anything. I like clean shaven most of the time though :)

• Shadow/stubble or bare, depends on the guy though. I don't like full beards though.

• beard's don't turn me on lol, shave it!

stubble's kinda cute in the morning, as long as he shaves it before he goes out.

Lol, if you were my guy I would have shaved it off you at midnight! haha!

What Guys Said 2

• Facial hair seems to have different degrees of cultural acceptance depending on the location. I noticed lots of men have beards in certain cities, states, regions, and it seems to be working well for them because otherwise they wouldn't have them. But in other places, I feel a little weird knowing that I'm the only guy in a crowded area with a beard since all the other guys are clean shaven.

• I'm a man but I prefer to be clean shaven, it feels better