Ladies, can you run in high heels?

I mean heels that 3 inch and above. Do you think you able to balance yourself? I did few times ago and honestly its not cool at all =D =D

Most Helpful Girl

• I can if I have to, but it's not fun or easy, nor is it particularly safe, hahah. XD One mis-step or awkward hole in just the wrong place, and I could end up with a broken ankle, lol.

• A visit to a clinic tho=D

• Good thing I have insurance now then, eh? I was without for like two years, lol, which REALLY sucked because I threw out my back and got appendicitis [got it taken out, obv] during that time, which racked up a grand total of like $35,000 in medical bills that I'll never be able to pay off. =P Awesome timing, lmao.

What Guys Said 5

• I know a lot of girls who claim they can run in high heels, but they can run faster and for longer while barefoot or, better yet, wearing proper athletic shoes. Any girl who says she can run as fast or faster in heels than she can in running shoes is full of it (or doesn't know how to run).

• I can, like a boss.

• You know what says about a woman who has no issues with running in high heels...

• lol I heard that in the show "The Boondocks".

• Then it must be true lol @snackG or somewhat credible.

• The heels on my boots are 3 inches, and I can sure run in them. But I never tried in like, 'high heel' heels.

• I know a chick that can run a mile on heels...sh*t is crazy lol

What Girls Said 13

• No

I Can barley walk in heels

• What a creeper=D

• haha I swear with the money guys pay I don't know how girls don't do that stuff(not necessarily nude stuff) all the time. 20 bucks just to walk in heels is damn good.

• Yep, I can run pretty fast in 6 inch stiletos.

• Run? I can barely walk in them. Lol but the trade off is that I have good looking feet :D

• You know what's harder then running in heels? o.o walking down a uneven grassy wet hill in em, while trying to catch a bus! lol

• I do not anyone know if I can run in 3 inch high heels. but I can run in 6.5 cm (2.559055118110236 inches (thank god for google xD) high heels on ice. and I anyone know that there are some that do not use high heels in the winter in Norway

• yess, but not without difficulty lol

• yes. I can run comfortably in 4 inch heels. I'm OK with running in 5 inch heels too...but I'd rather not. :p

• yeah, but I won't promise not to fall.

• Depends. If it's a thickish heel then yeah, I can. If it's a stiletto it depends on how strappy the shoe is - the more ankle/foot support - the better I can run :D

But even then, not for long. That sh*t works hell on your hamstrings.

• Me + heels over 3 inches + running = a recipe for a trip to the hospital.

• Yep. I've run in heels multiple times

• I can run in heels and I like to demonstrate for chicks who don't believe it can be done.

• NO! I can barely walk in them. My best friend has the ability to run in six inch heels.

• Respect her for that =D

• I think it comes from years of wearing them. I'm tall so I don't need heels, but she's barely 5 feet tall so she's worn heels pretty much every day since the age of like..16.

• wow 5 feet girl wears 6 inch heels...