Ultimate deal breaker: Face tattoos.

Face tattoos. Do you agree? If not, why not?

Discuss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... I've also seen girls with boob tattoos, like a giant tattoo all across their chest, and I'm just like... WHY?!

• Titty tats! Bahahhaha. Gross.

My friend has a tat across the top of her chest, like more on her collarbone. It fits her style and she pulls it off really well. Boob tattoos are just trash though.

• There used to be this receptionist at this office at my school, and she had a boob tattoo...all the guys referred to her as "the fat chick with the titty tat"...who wants to be known for that? LOL

• Her evidently... That is seriously so whack, lol.

What Guys Said 5

• i agree , tats overall , if you want them , do it small and on a place that is unnoticed , when the years and gravity come , tats are really awfull . It can look really sexy when she or he is 20 but when they are 40-50 it's just weird :p

• I was scrolling down the questions, I seen this, and I first read it as "Face tacos" on the corner of my eye. Umm lol wut?!?!? I was very confused untill I clicked the question and actualy read it properly ahaha... Now to the question. The ultimate deal breaker would be if the girl is obese/anorexic. I don't want to be crushed by a girl, nor want to date a stick insect.

• Not the ultimate, but it is definitely a turn off.

• Not ultimate deal breaker.

Is it a deal breaker? I think maybe not. But man, its a bad idea, lol.

• I mean I'm all for tattoos as you can see but on your face? cmon... way to much.

What Girls Said 10

• Face tattoos are really a dumb idea and also look really dumb. I have two tattoos myself, but nowhere you can see them... ;)

• Whether or not I'd make it a deal breaker is iffy... But it's true I wouldn't really go for a guy wih a face tattoo. If I knew someone had a face tattoo upon netting them, I would probably not develop feelings for them.

• Yeah, they are for me. I don't get the point of having them on your face. Anywhere else is fine :)

• I said face tats, not anywhere else. Did you read the question? They're fine elsewhere.

• I know what you said and I answered 'Yeah, they are for me'. Just thought I'd add the last bit in for the sake of it. My bad.

• When I see a guy with facial tattoos he suddenly becomes less attractive to me but it really depends on the guy and his attitude towards his tattoos.

• I think the only kind of guy who can actually have a face tattoo without me thinking he's a moron would be a tattoo artist who has the majority of his body tattooed. If that was the case, I wouldn't be attracted to him anyway.

• That makes sense, personally I love tattoos and I find them attractive but facial ones are :/

• Oh don't get me wrong, tattoos can be hot...just not in excess or on your face.

• Agreed.

• Yeah, it pretty much is for me. I don't even like tattoos.

• depends on the extent...i wouldn't say it's an absolute deal-breaker.

• Something about any face tattoo just screams "I'm a stupid douchebag!"

• Not really

• I think it ruins the face

• For me, it would be.