Do girls like guys with earrings?

I had my ears pierced one time, but now I'm wondering if I should get them done again, do girls like guys with earrings?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought diamond or crystal studs were attractive on guys for some reason if they aren't miniscule. Then they just look girly.

Gauges are fine, as long as they aren't to the point where you're earring hole won't grow back. Don't know the exact size though.

Nothing that hangs either.. That's just wrong on so many levels. :P

Hm, and if you get them done, I suggest getting both pierced.

I'm not a fan of the whole only one side pierced thing. Doesn't look uniform. Slightly annoys me, but that's just me.

But honestly, it's your choice. If you really want them, go for it. [:

What Girls Said 25

• I don't really like it at all, but I know that some girls do. If you do get it done, don't get a gauge, don't get anything huge, and don't get a dangly earring. Something that is small and not flashy at all if you are gonna do it. But that's me. Some girls would probably disagree. And, I think that one looks better than both ears.

• Hmm.. I personally do NOT like guys with earrings. Having diamond earrings is a definite NO. PERIOD. That's tacky and cheesy. I don't know of any women who'd enjoy that. You don't wanna come off feminine either. Pierced ears are probably not the greatest of ideas.

• Both ears? ehh no. But one ear and a nice stud is fine. Usually it doesn't really make a difference.

• Ears..as in plural? Well go Bono if you wish, he came out on top.

I personally don't like my guy to have earings in but I do like Bono so...

• Well it depends on the girl. I like a guy with a little jewelry or something small but some girls that go to my school like guys with there ears pierced.

• depends on the guy, but for most guys, a diamond stud looks pretty hot. You gotta have the right style for it though.

• Yep it's hot. I like when they are slightly gauged/stretched the most.

• To be honest, I don't mind it as long as it isn't overbearing and suits his personality. As you can see though, the preference differs.

• I dont.

• If the guy has a bad guy/biker vibe going on I've always found a single earring (like a small hoop or diamond stud) hot. Otherwise, it just looks kind of stupid.

• the little diamond stud ones are cute! both are nice. but one is more relaxed. some guys can't work the earring. most can but some just cant. mainly the guys that are cocky and look like a**holes are the ones that pull it off.

• I don't!

• umm depends what kind but if you got "swag" then I guess if you can pullit off

• it depends on the guy, but personally if I was to bring a guy home to meet the parents, I would have him take the earrings out...So I guess that's a no.

• No way.

• i like guys with a earring. I don't really like guys with two of them, but its OK. I would date a guy with two, or one. UNLESS... he was wearing whoops! then it would be a big turn off.i would think he was on the other side.

• i don't just cause I see earings as a feminine thing...

• I do not

• Yes,if it is like a little diamond dhen ..it does loook hot if yhur qoodd lookinqq :)

• most guys have earings at my school and its hot yes buy it mostly doesn't matter to me

• I personally don't, since I don't like jewellery on guys!

• Depends on the guy some look gay with it but some wear studs like chris brown I think..emo guys look good but I'm guess ssing they're bi I'm okay with that but still

• In all honesty I hate it.

• i like it but its different with every one.

• Not particularly. but I don't mind it either

• i don't like guys with jewellery it makes me feel I am dating a girl.

What Guys Said 2

• My wife didn't like it and when we started going together she asked me to stop wearing earrings.

I complied.

• I'm a dude, so you probably don't care what I'd think.
    But personally, I never understood why another guy would do that.
    Everytime I see a dude with his ears pierced, I think it makes the dude look like a sissy.