Girls running their hands through your hair?

So guys what do you think when a girl runs her hands through your hair? Do you like it? Hate it? Think the girl is weird? Specially if its a girl friend does it freak you out when she does it? Lately I've been enjoying running my hands through some of my friends hair, it all started with just one friend when he fell asleep on my shoulder/chest/lap while watching a movie and when he woke up he was "Oh that felt good" so ever since I've played with his hair and then I started doing it to some of my other guy friends and they don't seem to mind, but I would like to know what guys think about it?

• Like it! :D
  • Hate it! >:l Get the f*ck away!

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are like dogs, stroke our hair occasionally and feed us, and we will be loyal to you.

• hahaha so you guys like it when a girl has her hands in your hair and runs her finguers through it

What Guys Said 8

• It's awesome.

• what do you like about it?

• It feels nice, and it's an area that people don't usually touch. Can't really explain it specifically.

• Be gentle, it feels tremendous! It's amazing!

• I am gentle I never pull on the hair, I just love having my finguers go through a guys hair specially if its soft, and thin to medium thickness and the hair is long enough to cover most of my hands lol :)

• I might take it as a sign you like me, but even if not I'd probably like it.

• I have soft awesome hair. Sooo I don't mind :P

• thats the best to run hands through. How often do girls do it to you?

• Not often :P generally only if in a relationship with the girl. Not really touchy feely unless in a relationship. I'm weird lol. I wouldn't mind it, just ya.

• i kinda popped a half stiffie reading this

• hmmm so true... my ex use to do it and sometimes I still feel her hands... men never forgets this... at least I didn't... but dont just pretend to do it... do it like you mean it

• like

• It puts me to sleep. If you can put him to sleep doing it, you've pretty much put us in the palm of your hand

• so this is relaxing for you guys if it can put you guys to sleep?

• Yes

What Girls Said 7

• I was siting in a theater watching a show with a guy friend and he got so jealous of some random guy during the intermission because he saw that the guy's gf/wife was running her fingers through his hair giving him a massage of sorts. So at least that guy thinks it feels really good :)

• I always run my hand through my make out partner's hair. I like holding their head too, especially if I'm giving them a passionate kiss.

• I know this question is aimed at the guys, but I love it whenever anyone runs their hands through my hair, lol Even if its a friend that I don't know so well, it's one of those things that might be a bit awkward to do depending on the person, but it feels too good to care, lol

• idk.. most guys I know think it's weird.. then again they're kinda weird themselves so it could just be them lmao... but it sounds like the guys from here like it :D

• I like doin it to a guy but I couldn't really want them doin it too me, jst doesn't have the same affect ...

• Yea - men have a thing for girls doing subtle " cute" things like that. I really like it when guys do it :P One of those weird people who have a thing for hair - like I've made so many of my dude friends fall asleep from messing with their hair :P you know the head message thingies lol

• well its not that I love hair on other body parts but I just love messing with their hair that's on their head, specially if its so soft and slightly long but I don't know what it is about it cause it all started with one of my guy friends and he liked it and had me doing it so often :)

• Yea I getcha - I like messing with the hair on the head - and if he has a little chest hair :P

• From my experience,guys seem to love it.