How do girls feel about guys sagging their pants?

so the question is pretty self explanitory I do it personaly just because its really confortable in my opinion and I rarely allow my boxers to show and I don't sag a lot like cholo status but I wana say I sag like 3-4 inches below the waist

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard the saggy pants look originated from prison where men used it as a signal to other inmates that they were ready for sex, they didn't want the prison guards to know so they adopted this fun little fashion style.

Have fun, don't drop the soap! ;)

• That is 100% correct...but don't tell any guy that sags his pants about the origin of this style, cauz they'll brush it off. :-P

• Of course they will prof lol they like it and will like it even better in prison when they are getting stabbed by meat sticks. And feefee don't tell them.

Actually it originated from 3 things. 1: In jail belts are prohibited because you can strangle with them and prison didn't have a wide range of sizes in pants so they sagged. 2: In super poverty-stricken places (Skid Row, Slums etc) they use anything for pants and shoe laces for belts which were shit at keeping them up. 3: Pimps and thugs use it as "easy access" do get their dick sucked and to fuck.

What Girls Said 21

• I think it looks pretty silly, generally, unless it's very slight. I like it better when guys just wear pants that fit them, haha. Like I know that you need room for your balls to sit comfortably, but the crotch of your pants shouldn't be hanging down to the middle of your thighs, lol. That's just me though.

• You need to post a pic of what you mean because this link is unattractive. I only see foolish, ignorant, wastes of time dressing like that.

• Lol, it's even better when they wear a belt, but belted BELOW their ass. It's like... why? Hahah.

• Lol! I know, it's ridiculous. To any guy saying it's comfortable...well I'm very comfortable walking around in my underwear but that won't make people perceive me as anymore than a slut.

• Looks sloppy, silly, and unattractive to me.

• Right away I'm thinking "You need a gun belt because the heavy pistols are sagging your pants."

If not, then wear shorts. Something elastic and comfy that doesn't choke your stomach. Belts, pants -- aren't natural. Nothing should be squeezing your belly. Try belt suspenders and put a shirt over it.

• Definitely don't go any lower than that. I hate when a guy hikes up his pants all the time or walks funny because they sag too much. As long as you can walk normally and your boxers aren't sticking out every which way, I'm okay with it. It's not my favorite thing, but it greatly depends on the guy and how he holds/carries himself :P

• If it's just a little bit - it's whatever to me.

but if they need to walk around holding their pants up.. just get a belt, please.

• No. Just no. So unnatractive. Whenever I see a guy doing it, it makes the impression that they are trying to be cool.

• I think it looks very UNattractive. When I see guys do it, I think of them as immature, and shabby. The lower the sagging, the worse it is.

• For the love of aognboinb98e otj5qpyt9ag9he9 oi pull up your pants.

• well I say its sorta disgusting but sometimes its sexy! just one thing you might want to know.

i don't know if its true but my gym coach said that sagging your pants started in prison which was a sign for homosexuality.

i really don't care but I say it okay

• I think it looks terrible.

• Learn to wear clothes.. It's not attractive at all.

• Don't like it, won't force you to wear them in any other way of course but it's NOT attractive to me :)

• NO

• hate it.

• Any sagging even 3-4 inches looks very bad. Not cute or sexy. Just silly and dumb!

• It's stupid.

• I think that it depends on the way in which it's being done. If it's hanging too far down, then No that's a deal breaker. But if they have swagg and it actually adds to their personal style then I don't have a probelm with it.

• Very Unattractive, sorry.

• Highly unattractive

• hell no! its not cute.. who are you trying to impress? how will you get a job with sagging pants.. unless McDonald's is hiring.. pull up your pants and be a regular person it looks nicer and people won't put you into a category.

What Guys Said 2

• i do that to, its comfortable but I always think I must look like I've crapped my pants or something. but WE its comfy so I do it anyway.

• Yeah i do it too but just 4 or 5 inches or halfway down my butt but i make sure I wear cool boxer briefs